Greeneville's New Conference Schedule Set

WGRV

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cake walk to the 3rd round for Greeneville. No way they should ever lose more than one conference game. It will make for some boring football IMO.

Barb, how could you let this happen? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sometimes you gotta pick your battles.....I was lobbying for the jumbo-tron and they slipped this one by me.

Cake walk to the 3rd round for Greeneville. No way they should ever lose more than one conference game. It will make for some boring football IMO.

Barb, how could you let this happen? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Does anyone know how the playoffs will be done? If Fulton improves their 4-6 record and becomes a contender again, we may be playing them in the second round, possibly first. After looking at the 4A teams, if Sullivan East fails to make the playoffs, we would have to play a Knoxville area team in the first round. (Probably Fulton or Carter) If they do make it, I think it will be Sullivan East 1st Round, Fulton second. There are only 4 teams in Districts 1 and 2 combined and they won't all make the playoffs.

The playoffs could be kind of strange as the second round vs. Fulton and a semi-final matchup vs. Redbank being the two best opponents (possibly?) These are certainly not great teams, but we may not enjoy the gradually better team type of bracket we've had in the past.

I'd like to see Greenville get a scoreboard like Morristown got this year. That Pepsi Scoreboard is so ugly on that new field

Morristown's board is nice, but other than showing individual pictures the board was not that great in regard to video shots or replays. The scoreboard part of the board was also good. GHS does deseratly need a new board. I don't know if a new board is in the works. Does anyone know what upgrades are scheduled for 2009?

Morristown's board is nice, but other than showing individual pictures the board was not that great in regard to video shots or replays. The scoreboard part of the board was also good. GHS does deseratly need a new board. I don't know if a new board is in the works. Does anyone know what upgrades are scheduled for 2009?

Even a coat of paint on the score board this week.Maybe if Greeneville scores a lot and wins,it could just be like the rock in the corner and be a part of old history.

Even a coat of paint on the score board this week.Maybe if Greeneville scores a lot and wins,it could just be like the rock in the corner and be a part of old history.

I said the same thing last night....at least they didn't

have trouble with the clock like the 2 previous games.