Baylor Girls

denlron

Dunno if anyone has played or seen Baylor this year. They are not the best athletes I have ever seen, but they are one of the best high school teams I have seen as far as execution and discipline. They have a tough schedule so they will be tested. They play their offense and defense like machines.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except to Webb, Ensworth and maybe one or two others. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That may be so, but seeing them beat Cleveland at camp this summer then a couple of scrimmages, they seem to be a very solid team. I'm not a fan just stating the facts I observed. I believe this is the fourth year with their coach and he is very good from what I hear.

That may be so, but seeing them beat Cleveland at camp this summer then a couple of scrimmages, they seem to be a very solid team. I'm not a fan just stating the facts I observed. I believe this is the fourth year with their coach and he is very good from what I hear.

Which camp was this? The UTC camp? I saw Baylor lose to CSAS at that camp....If Baylor beat cleveland at utc camp im sure it was clevelands 2-3rd team playing...no disrespect just facts...

Which camp was this? The UTC camp? I saw Baylor lose to CSAS at that camp....If Baylor beat cleveland at utc camp im sure it was clevelands 2-3rd team playing...no disrespect just facts...

I guess we will find out soon Baylor plays Sequatchie and Cleveland in the Hall of Fames, hopefully Cleveland will play their first team.

It really doesn't matter what Baylor does against those Div I teams. Its Div II they have to worry about. I have seen them play the last several years and they did play Ensworth pretty tight at Ensworth as I remember during a game a couple of years ago. But they are still running uphill. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I guess we will find out soon Baylor plays Sequatchie and Cleveland in the Hall of Fames, hopefully Cleveland will play their first team.

If they do bring their first team, don't forget your towel. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />