SP at TC

purplegoldfan

This game is a great match-up. It looks like Sp has the speed advantage and Trousdale has an advantage in the kicking game(at least the kicker). Wish I could watch this game because it should be a dandy. Hope to see the pirates back in the boro again. The Tornadoes will be pulling for you. SP 28 TC 27

Thanks for the support! should be a great atmosphere tomorrow...Word around town is that we are going to try to bring more fans than TC and turn the creekbank into our home away from home advantage....Just do not see that happening but I do think we will win this game and our fans will be the only ones cheering at the end of the game! My key player for the game tomorrow is nobody on offense...its number 66 big poppy! He is a beast and demands a double team always...Only hours left now...I can not wait to leave! Everyone travel safe!

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunny and 75 on the TC side, Freezing and 25 on SP side! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i like that! We got quite a few snow flurries up this way tonight

I talked to Mike in Walmart tonight and we were both so pumped up for the game. Just to be able to get in the car and leave to go to Trousdale will help matters. I know Mike will be warm for the game. He was pretty well buying all the cold weather gear they had in there. Do you think he's going to sell it? Yall be careful and I'll be on here sometime tomorrow talking a little more. This is going to be a long night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone I've talked with are planning on coming over there so this will be a good gate. To bad the T$$AA get's there share!!

Yeah he said he spoke with you. Let's all try and sit together just like we do at the PITT. We are leaving a 3.

It has been in the low 40's for the high all week in Jasper and I am sure it has been like that in Trousdale as well. The weather probably won't be much of a factor. It's going to be a war between the two best 1A programs in Tennessee. The only prediction I will make is a tough football game between two great teams. Whoever wins this game will do so by 7-10 points.

Purple&GoldFan, I will be there by lunchtime on Friday. I think I will take in that Mexican Diner many have talked about. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Mexican sometimes tends to really work on me though, so everyone better watch out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I might be pulling a "Pirate Tom" later in the day. I have heard there are many tourist spots to catch up that way so I want to take them all in. I am bringing my hiking shoes and I am going for a hike in the famous "Creekbank" when I get there around lunch. Grump, I will be easy to spot as well. I will have on my patented black leather jacket that has Ambassador monogramed across the back in red block letters. I will be walking around downtown all afternoon letting everyone have a chance to meet your Ambassador. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Leon, Ambassador, Old Pirate, and Zone Pirate,

Have you guys decided where you're going to eat tomorrow night? If so, where and when do you think you'll get to TC? I'll even buy you a cup of HOT coffee if we could meet up before the game. (I know the coffee at the game won't stay hot very long.)

Purplegoldfan,

I will probably be in town around 4. Where are you going to eat pregame?

Leo, I would like for you to meet your Ambassador for lunch as well. Why don't you join me at that Mexican Diner around noon?

As for this game, I said earlier it would be a tight one. Sometimes a blowout can be the best but I have always enjoyed watching "tight ones"

Don't think KL will be there by 12. Have fun on that hiking trip.

Good evening once again gentlemen. I wish I could round up a few more to hike up "The Creekbank" with me. I have always been curious what it was like to hike. I go hiking all the time. I am use to the hiking and rock climbing during the colder months. It's always pretty scenary. You should join me Leo.

KL has too work for a little while tomorrow Ambassador. Are you on vacation tomorrow or something? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />