Oneida hosts Greenback

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida coming off a big win against region foe Midway.Greenback coming off a big win against Grace.Oneida won regular season match 20-6.Some greenback fans wanted a rematch, so here it is.Lets get it rolling.

I will have to say Oneida again on this one. Oneida has a great rushing offense and that alone should take care of it. David Amos of Grace Christian rushed for over 200 yards in the loss to Greenback. We (Grace) simply could not stop their passing game though. Oneida has a great defense only allowing an average of 6 points per game. The Indians will shut down the passing attack of Greenback.

Ya know - this is just the way it should be - two respectable classy programs with a winning history and a friendly competition. Greenback may be playing without two players - but we are still Greenback. Oneida has a wonderful football program and it will be hard but not impossible. Here's to having some great football next Friday and pray for safe travels! Go Kees!

I seriously cant wait for this game. I said it would happen and it did(not as I expected) but good luck.

Been waiting on ya...what took you so long?Heard you all may have had some problems (ejections) tonight.I for one hope you all are at full strength when you come up.A personal invitation to ya is to meet our offense and defense.You seen them both once before and you will see them both again.Good luck to you as well and we will be here waiting on ya!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I hope to see a packed house friday night at the reservation! There hasnt been as many to turn out like i tought but i think the rain and maybe some people not knowin the games start earlier had alot to do with it. But no doubt will the place be rockin come friday, i hope we have the same energy and more that we brought with us to Greenback on halloween night. should be one heck of a game winner is in the final 4.. what more could you want!!

I seriously cant wait for this game. I said it would happen and it did(not as I expected) but good luck.

Good luck big'un, hopefully I'll get a chance to come meet you after the game, I'll be there in my orange! I really dont care who wins, both teams are very likeable so I'll be just fan watching a GREAT highschool football game! Good luck to both teams, and may the biggest head-dress win!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And so it begins.....! It is going to be a war up on the Reservation! Oneida is certainly playing well and their defense, as good as it is, is getting even nastier! Greenback didn't appear to let the rain bother their passing attack as Bunky let her fly again! Grace appeared to be a little overmatched, huh!?!? It is again going to boil down to players making plays, just like it was the first time. Both of these clubs want that coveted shot at either SP or TC. It is becoming clear that they are formitable ball teams and SP/TC with have their hands full with either one. But they (SP/TC) are the Kings of football until someone takes the steps to de-throne them. That "little" effort /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> will have to wait until after Friday. Everyone and their grandmother knows old Kaz is riding the boys from the Reservation as far as they will go. Regardless.....I'm exceedingly proud of their accomplishments.

On a side note....Papa Kaz is stuck, for the time being, to listening to the games on the radio. I have to report, the kids have given him plenty of reasons to smile lately. He is going to have a long hard Fall and Winter....but listening to you kids play has been a welcome respite from his illness. Keep playing to the whistle, boys.

Tony and staff...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazzy

Seem s lot of people are taking interest in this match up even if the don't have a dog in the fight. The weeks drag by and the games are over so quick. The season is coming to a end, before long all we will have is memories. everyone hope their season will end in a victory at the boro. but their can only be one. Finish this thing the way it was started one game at a time , one team, one heartbeat.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, all you Greenback fans come early enjoy the atmosphere, we love visitors , plenty of places to eat , and lots of places to park.

And so it begins.....! It is going to be a war up on the Reservation! Oneida is certainly playing well and their defense, as good as it is, is getting even nastier! Greenback didn't appear to let the rain bother their passing attack as Bunky let her fly again! Grace appeared to be a little overmatched, huh!?!? It is again going to boil down to players making plays, just like it was the first time. Both of these clubs want that coveted shot at either SP or TC. It is becoming clear that they are formitable ball teams and SP/TC with have their hands full with either one. But they (SP/TC) are the Kings of football until someone takes the steps to de-throne them. That "little" effort /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> will have to wait until after Friday. Everyone and their grandmother knows old Kaz is riding the boys from the Reservation as far as they will go. Regardless.....I'm exceedingly proud of their accomplishments.

On a side note....Papa Kaz is stuck, for the time being, to listening to the games on the radio. I have to report, the kids have given him plenty of reasons to smile lately. He is going to have a long hard Fall and Winter....but listening to you kids play has been a welcome respite from his illness. Keep playing to the whistle, boys.

Tony and staff...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazzy

We always have your Papa Kaz in our prayers. and hope is feeling better.

whooooooooooooooo!!!!!! hop on the bus gus don't put up a fuss don't even cuss baby it's greenback- oneida 2 whoooooooo!! if ya can't get excited over this one daddy you need to have your pulse checked whooooooo. the kees get what they've been askin for another shot at the trbe. a rematch of halloween havoc whoooooooo gnation64 you couldn't have scored on a bicycle /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> seriously pal heck of a play i wished you would've got in the end zone whoooooo! indians practice hard keep your head in the game be smart,play smart, come off the top rope, figure four leg lock, pile driver, work on 'em all baby ya gonna need 'em whooooooo!!!! again it's time to find out who is the man! whoooooooooo!

to kaz: my friend, papa kaz is in our every prayer. hope the tribe keeps him smilin for long time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />