JCS vs. Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a team is beating another team 45 to 14 in the 4th quarter, then they have no business throwing long. They also have no business having thier starters still in the game. Anyway, congrats Milan. I hope yall beat Goodpasture. I would really like to see yall playing Alcoa in the Boro.

JCS scored two late TD's on our second team Defense with their star running back still carrying the ball. He is a good hard nose player. Congrats to JCS on a good year. When you guys were 3-5 not many people gave you a chance. Way to fight back, make the playoffs as a wildcard and win two playoff games. Nothing to be ashamed of at all!!

Great job Bulldogs!! - Way to come out focused!!! Work hard this week and take care of business!!

That's what happens when your classless fans comes to Milan's territory and has their emergency lights on and honking their horns on their way to the game. Who is JCS... I mean serious....

Take your butt whipping and go back to Jackson and go blow on a air horn in your recliner while listening to Milan play next week.

Pot meet kettle!

I'm betting that if it was the other way around there would be very few Milan folks pulling for Huntingdon. I'm sure you would be cheering for them tho.

Nah last week there were plenty of Milan fans at the Huntingdon game on the Huntingdon side, cheering them on.

Personally...if a team is down 45-14 in the 4th, I think it's a little ridiculous to onside kick it. Like you said...games over. Oh well opinions are like noses everyone's got one and they're all different.

And as far as the coaches statement about playing at McDonalds....I think he got lost at Wendy's along the way!!

Good job to my Bulldogs! Now we gotta focus on Goodpasture!!!

Good season JCS! Look forward to seeing you guys Aug. 21, 2009!!!!

That's what happens when your classless fans comes to Milan's territory and has their emergency lights on and honking their horns on their way to the game. Who is JCS... I mean serious....

Take your butt whipping and go back to Jackson and go blow on a air horn in your recliner while listening to Milan play next week.

Pot meet kettle!

Take it easy man. We don't need to get down on that level. We showed it on the field. Let em know, but we have too much class to go down there. I get frustrated at it too. All the talk on the radio, the big entrance they tried to make, but that's part of it. They did it before the game. We did it during the game. Besides many of the JCS faithful are claay people also. Let's let their season end without all of the slamming.

Holden and Morris drew up a great defensive game plan in this one. Starting D only gave up 1 TD and that was after a muffed punt at the 30 yard line. Man coverage and blitz packages on every play looked really good. Running game really looked strong tonight. I've always felt that the best way to succeed in November is with a physical team that likes to hit and pound the ball. Those passing plays get harder to execute when it's 20 degrees. Morris was probably trying to get up by 35 to get that clock rolling. Enjoyed watching us play JCS and had some good conversation on here but I'm elated I won't have to see D-lines cutting knees anymore. Also heard from fans that were there real early there was a little stomping exercise on the M??? Good luck next year in D2. Time for GP.

Holden and Morris drew up a great defensive game plan in this one. Starting D only gave up 1 TD and that was after a muffed punt at the 30 yard line. Man coverage and blitz packages on every play looked really good. Running game really looked strong tonight. I've always felt that the best way to succeed in November is with a physical team that likes to hit and pound the ball. Those passing plays get harder to execute when it's 20 degrees. Morris was probably trying to get up by 35 to get that clock rolling. Enjoyed watching us play JCS but I'm elated I won't have to see D-lines cutting knees anymore. Also heard from fans that were there real early there was a little stomping exercise on the M??? Good luck next year in D2. Time for GP.

They did, but like I said in an earlier post, They did their talking before the game. We did ours during the game. nuff said.

Take it easy man. We don't need to get down on that level. We showed it on the field. Let em know, but we have too much class to go down there. I get frustrated at it too. All the talk on the radio, the big entrance they tried to make, but that's part of it. They did it before the game. We did it during the game. Besides many of the JCS faithful are claay people also. Let's let their season end without all of the slamming.

Agree.... I just had to let that off my chest... JCS is what... 7-5? Got beat by 2 TDs at Jackson by Milan, beat two mediocre teams in the playoffs, talked trash all week, and fans sit on their horns while coming to the game. This all before playing a 12-0 team @ Johnnie Hale... act like you been there before... before getting your butt handed to you every way possible. Then, they have the audacity to come on here complaining.... well tell your fans, coaches, and players to keep their mouths shut and Coach Morris won't try to run it up on you.

Agree.... I just had to let that off my chest... JCS is what... 7-5? Got beat by 2 TDs at Jackson by Milan, beat two mediocre teams in the playoffs, talked trash all week, and fans sit on their horns while coming to the game. This all before playing a 12-0 team @ Johnnie Hale... act like you been there before... before getting your butt handed to you every way possible. Then, they have the audacity to come on here complaining.... well tell your fans, coaches, and players to keep their mouths shut and Coach Morris won't try to run it up on you.

I understand, but now it is on to Goodpasture.

I am not a JCS fan. I wasnt at the game. I dont even live in Jackson...never have. I'm pulling for Milan. I want Milan to win. I dont live in Milan, either....BTW. But, with a 31 point lead in the fourth quarter, with your first string in the game, throwing long passes?????? C'mon. Be real in here. That's not good sportsmanship, and yall know it. That should not have been done.

Now, go Bulldogs! Beat Goodpasture! Go to the Boro! and all that.