CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

just some plain ol between the tackles in yo face and down yo throat smash mouth comin ta get you hard ankle bust your hump and knock u down and then help u up jobyrns style FOOTBALL those demons are mounted on the there trusty steed and on the way know yall best be looking cause we r comin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, OK. Good answer. That's JB football in a nutshell. If you win, that's exactly how you'll do it. We'll find out in about seven hours. Good luck, drive safe and don't get anybody hurt.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just funning you Clint has plenty of talent but is an entirely different player than Colton. I had secured baby sitting but my hubby decided not to go to the game to go hunting tomorrow. He had me cancel baby sitting then regretted his decision this morning. Too short notice most of the people that I would leave the girls with have other plans or are going to the game. If it wasn't going to be so cold I would bring them they love watching their bother play. So now I will feel guilty if he doesn't go because of the whole father son thing

So are you goin to the game or what?

I was just funning you Clint has plenty of talent but is an entirely different player than Colton. I had secured baby sitting but my hubby decided not to go to the game to go hunting tomorrow. He had me cancel baby sitting then regretted his decision this morning. Too short notice most of the people that I would leave the girls with have other plans or are going to the game. If it wasn't going to be so cold I would bring them they love watching their bother play. So now I will feel guilty if he doesn't go because of the whole father son thing

Yeah, B needs his daddy there if he is free to come on down. You need to be there too though. Now is not the time to be nice though sb38. Impose on your peeps. Just ask nicely and promise you'll make it up to them. That, or try to drive down and pull your car up as close to the field as you can get it. You might could drive it down the gravel road alongside the baseball field's first base line. The field is elevated over the football field. It would be a decent view and you'd keep the babies warm if they had to come.

This is one of the biggest games B will ever play in. Cascade goes to 2A after this. So, it's your last chance to come here for a game with anything on the line too.

DEVILS GO DOWN ! ! -----------------> AGAIN ! ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The kids in black play CASCADE CHAMPION FOOTBALL ! !

and do their job & send the Devils back to Cedar Hello....OOOPS,

I mean Cedar Hill . . .I hope all of y'all get new mufflers for Christmas . . .

These CHAMPIONS are /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GO CHAMPIONS ! !

What is absolutely great, is we'll be home for Thanksgiving, so it will only be a 15 minute drive to the next game

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I definitely here ya there but unfortunately I still gotta work so I wont be able to go anyway. I graduate in Dec. though and hopefully will be coaching somewhere next fall and not worrying about college at all, lol.....