AE @ KC

chokeonaloaf

For the answer to that you will have to go to Coach Pemberton. I agree with you, Dorian is a great ball carrier. Then again so is Howanitz. So it may be a seniority issue. But i doubt that. You don't get be one of the winningest coaches in Tennessee by letting drawbacks such as seniority get in the way. However in the last game i think Cozart actually did run more than Howanitz.

Maybe ruse? will have an answer for you.

Howanitz had more carries than Dorian. I dont think Dorian touched the ball until the 2nd half. Howanitz was hurt...and wasnt expected to play last week...he told Coach P on Friday he was ready to play..and he started..but I thought Coach P had a rule that said if you dont practice you dont play...anyway seems odd...Howanitz is a player no doubt...its just amazing that Dorian isnt getting touches....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that was funny there... I just sent that to my fam that attends AE. But you know I stand behind my Roadrunners win or lose. Its fun getting on here talking trash to everyone not just 2-3a fans.. I've made so many enemies this year it ain't funny. But I think Photoman of Fulton takes the award as the biggest trash talker of region 2-3A... Yeah I'm going to miss playing against Catholic and that funky offense you guys run /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but in my opinion, that'll be unstoppable in 5A. I wish you the best of luck there... And you see ScottA11, you're already thinking next year that's what I like about you.. You already know you're boys are going out this Friday.. You're a true Roadrunner/Irsih Fan. LOL ROFLMAO

Awwww... it's not trash talking. It slapping you with a little reality when you get on your soap box talking that AE garbage. Ohhh... and that color is "It's a boy!"-baby blue. To the Irish.... plan on your Shamrock being stomped on also. It's a classless tradition that pumps them up. Turtle, if you want to claim it's not a tradition, then the team is OCD on lack of respect. Go ahead and defend your roadrunners, I'll be here waiting to throw you back under that band bus that you rode in on. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Now that was funny there... I just sent that to my fam that attends AE. But you know I stand behind my Roadrunners win or lose. Its fun getting on here talking trash to everyone not just 2-3a fans.. I've made so many enemies this year it ain't funny. But I think Photoman of Fulton takes the award as the biggest trash talker of region 2-3A... Yeah I'm going to miss playing against Catholic and that funky offense you guys run /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but in my opinion, that'll be unstoppable in 5A. I wish you the best of luck there... And you see ScottA11, you're already thinking next year that's what I like about you.. You already know you're boys are going out this Friday.. You're a true Roadrunner/Irsih Fan. LOL ROFLMAO

With us having 600 kids the numbers game will eventually become an issue. Actually I was thinking about A-E in regards to next year. We want you guys to get a jump on That classic matchup with Union County, Pigoen Forge, and G-P (just kidding). No matter the outcome it was fun and the winner should advance to the Boro and represent our region well.

orangeblur did u play for coach P cause i did and i don't remember "if u don't practice you don't play" i do remember coach P wanting to win. Honestly i don't know how u can complain about one kid not getting the ball in this offense the ball gets spread around plenty at rb and fb hints yard per carry right around 7.5 for both Howantiz and Cozart and the fb is'nt half bad either. but i guess my real problem with what u said is u come off like an angry dad realing off combine and camp stats like there td's, ask ae if they care and that should answer your combine points. However i do like Cozart but im glad the way hes being used its like he's being saved and if u look back to past years the Kc teams that more or less featured a back were alot easier to prepare for and play against.

P.S. what does coach P have to do to get respect ? if u have a problem with coaching look at the past and realize it could be alot worse catholic is lightyears from Chait days

Catholic/AE preview is up at http://www.knoxcatholicfootball.com/08_opposition, enjoy east tn football fans. And its playoff time folks, you can't worry bout playin time, you worry bout WINS!

Great point Max. Survive and advance. As long as we get one in the "W" column a true teasm player could care less.

Playing time and carries are not all based on what you do in a game. You've got to consistently give the effort on the practice field and in the classroom and take care of the ball!

I don't mean to drastically change the subject.... I know Fulton wears a lot of Adidas merchandise, but is Old Navy considering sponsoring any Athletic attire? Turtle do you know anything about this? Do they make Old Navy under-armor for those cold nights or is it just the newly fashionable hoodies in baby blue that look so good?

What a tough decision coach Grahm must be trying to make.... Ohhh.... I know.....Hushhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Awwww... it's not trash talking. It slapping you with a little reality when you get on your soap box talking that AE garbage. Ohhh... and that color is "It's a boy!"-baby blue. To the Irish.... plan on your Shamrock being stomped on also. It's a classless tradition that pumps them up. Turtle, if you want to claim it's not a tradition, then the team is OCD on lack of respect. Go ahead and defend your roadrunners, I'll be here waiting to throw you back under that band bus that you rode in on. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Yeah, they did a nice job of stomping on that Falcon this year too? Yeah go ahead and say it, "They didn't do that this year!" That's my point exactly. The 50 yard line is where it goes down at, if you decide to waste a lot of paint and put your mascot on the 50 just rest assure it'll be messed up..

Photoman, who you picking Friday? you know the saying around 2-3a schools is this C.C.T. meaning Catholic Choking Time. So come on I'll save you and your Falcons peeps a seat on the AE bandwagon... ALL ABOARD!! This is a time when AE and Fulton become partners.. AE cheered you on last year so you all should be doing the same instead of getting on here hating against them

Yeah, they did a nice job of stomping on that Falcon this year too? Yeah go ahead and say it, "They didn't do that this year!" That's my point exactly. The 50 yard line is where it goes down at, if you decide to waste a lot of paint and put your mascot on the 50 just rest assure it'll be messed up..

Photoman, who you picking Friday? you know the saying around 2-3a schools is this C.C.T. meaning Catholic Choking Time. So come on I'll save you and your Falcons peeps a seat on the AE bandwagon... ALL ABOARD!! This is a time when AE and Fulton become partners.. AE cheered you on last year so you all should be doing the same instead of getting on here hating against them

Turtle

I remember them hollerin at the Falcons not for the Falcons. Don't overload your wagon. It's a long ride back to MLK. Don't fall for it Photo. The gypsy woman is trying to get Turtle under her spell and he's doing his best to reel you in. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

JUST SAY NO!

Irish 24

AE 14