Mitchell vs. Dyersburg

trojanfan007

Get there early, wear school colors, and make some noise be prepared to stand a good bit of the game if not the whole game, show these young men we are proud of them, no matter what anyone thought at the start of this season, our boys are one of 8 teams left, they worked hard for it and continue to, there are no complaints, when players are missing, this team pulls together when they are up or down, which is all anyone can expect, some of the young men who filled spots last week did amazing work they stepped in and did the job, so proud of all of them they are all the reason that they are in the 3rd round they all do their job in practice and in games. ONE EFFORT, ONE HEART BEAT, don't make predictions on score, but am pulling for the TROJANS will be tough but the boys and coaches are tough also. I will be there early just like every game to watch them warm up and get pumped up for the game. Can't wait!!

GO TROJANS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to the Trojans Friday night. Gonna be a good game!! Everyone needs to come out and cheer these boys on. They have worked hard and proven what most thought they could not. They deserve it. And I hope no one is dumb enough to tell me to sit down during this game cause it just ain't gonna happen. Hope everyone else feels the same way too. Strap 'em on fellas and do what you do. I am so proud of all of you!!!

ONE TEAM!!!

ONE DREAM!!!

LIVE IT!!!

Kinda been "lurkin' around" between here & lambuthfootball.com (where Trojans & Choctaws play together !!!! now THAT'S A HOOT) This will be a BIG weekend for me ! YES ......... I am pullin' for you TROJANS !!!!!!! AND LU is in the playoffs as well ! Former Trojan Rashad Taylor has been playin' some awesome "D" over at Lambuth, Beau is out with an MCL I believe (played often & well prior to the injury) & a Choctaw that I know pretty well has been bangin' heads as well !!!!!!!! But as for the TROJANS this Friday night ......... the TROJANS are representin' the place I call HOME !!! (Greater Dyersburg / Dyer County) !!! So YOU BET I'm SUPPORTIN' & TROJANS Y'ALL are REPRESENTIN' " Keep your eyes on the prize !!!!! At this point you have to play like there is NO TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!! It would be nice to see another "Gold Ball" back home ! Last one was SEVERAL YEARS AGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the best from an "Ol CHOCTAW" !!!!!!!!

GOOO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda been "lurkin' around" between here & lambuthfootball.com (where Trojans & Choctaws play together !!!! now THAT'S A HOOT) This will be a BIG weekend for me ! YES ......... I am pullin' for you TROJANS !!!!!!! AND LU is in the playoffs as well ! Former Trojan Rashad Taylor has been playin' some awesome "D" over at Lambuth, Beau is out with an MCL I believe (played often & well prior to the injury) & a Choctaw that I know pretty well has been bangin' heads as well !!!!!!!! But as for the TROJANS this Friday night ......... the TROJANS are representin' the place I call HOME !!! (Greater Dyersburg / Dyer County) !!! So YOU BET I'm SUPPORTIN' & TROJANS Y'ALL are REPRESENTIN' " Keep your eyes on the prize !!!!! At this point you have to play like there is NO TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!! It would be nice to see another "Gold Ball" back home ! Last one was SEVERAL YEARS AGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the best from an "Ol CHOCTAW" !!!!!!!!

GOOO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE GAME AT A TIME DHS GOLDEN TROJANS !!! WE BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU !!!

'GET THE EDGE'

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

'BLACK WATCH DEFENSE'

'WE ARE BROTHERS'--'ONE FAMILY'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't sing it, just bring it!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know Dyersburg does not take the Mitchell team lightly. C'mon Trojans.... they are on YOUR field tonight!!!! One of 8 left standing....who'dve thunk it??? I didn't....but it has!!! Go out and give it your all....and GET THAT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!