Mitchell vs. Dyersburg

trojanfan007

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Trojans!! It's gonna be cold tonight. Those hard licks are gonna sting a little more. Let's put it on 'em.

DHS and MITCHELL have met 3 years in a row during the playoffs..LOOKING FOR A GRAET GAME HOPEFULLY INJURY FREE AND SPORTSMANSHIP .BOTH HAVE RESPECT FOR THE OTHER .

ITS YOUR TIME TROJANS GO OUT AND GIT-ER-DONE !!

'GET THE EDGE "

'BLACK WATCH DEFENSE'

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to the mitchell tigers on their 41-35 win over the trojans tonight....

mitchell came out the second half and played very well........

congrats to the trojans.....10-3 and a quarter final appearance.....you set the bar high for the the class of 2010......

I think I am gonna nickname Keiwone Malone..."THE TROJAN KILLER"...because that is TWO years in a row he has KILLED us..... That kid is THE REAL DEAL...and he is only a Junior...That first td catch he made was great...And it seemed like EVERY TIME WE WOULD HAVE THE QUARTERBACK in our grasp...he would just throw it as far as he could and #7 would PLUCK it out of the sky....That kid is the real deal...If he gets a hand on it...He is gonna catch it...Or jump UP over everybody and catch it...And a couple of times he caught it when Whitfield was on him....And Whitfield is the 200 Meter state champion...and this kid STILL CAUGHT the ball.....I told my better half....As we sat in the freezing weather watching the Trojans play a GREAT GAME....."In about 5 years if something doesn't happen...You will see this kid on Sundays.....HE IS THAT GOOD....and congratulations on Mitchell's coaching staff for making ( it looked to me) adjustments in the second half on defense...Click was KILLING them on the ground the first half....They came out and held Dyersburg to ONE first down..and that was in the final 2:25 before they scored the last TD...That #28 is only a sophmore and #6 looks like Maurice Jones-Drew and CAN FLY....Mitchell should have a really good team the next few years..and BTW...Malone was even kicking extra points....

Congratulations to the Trojans...Only one kid ( Click) played offense this year...We went with a two platoon system...and nobody really gave us a shot ...Except us....Take a bow kids....You lost 7 games in 3 years...Not two shabby.....Like MG said...You set the bar high for the class of 2010.....GO TROJANS!...

My hats goes off to Dyersburg. You guys were tougher that I thought I gave you credit for. The QB and RB were an achilles heel in the first half. Coach Cole and Johnson made the necessary adjustments in the 2nd half and that prove to be the difference. #7 Keiwone Malone is a great player and kid. He had 358 yds receiving and 3 tds/ # QB Robert Redmond who was sacked 3 times finished the game with 488 yds passing. #6 Cortez ( Twin 2 ) Hudson played a great game also. His brother #4 Martez ( Twin 1 ) played a major role as well. Hats off to Mitchell. I heard that they will be out for blood , seeking David Lipscomb.

Any day that the Trojans go down in defeat is a GREAT day in my book. New/Old Coach just got one round further than last years team but still the same result lost to Mitchell. I guess you Dyersburg fans are going to rip Tony Butler for his defense last night just like you did Kennedy after last years defeat and I bet your really going to push for counce to go as well as just like you did Bowling Hahahahahahahaha. If it's true on another post the QB passed for 488 and it was pretty much to one player. I was at the game and it looked like it was more than that!!!! What a great Day!!

Classless.

Congratulations to Mitchell. The Tigers played very well and made the plays when needed to secure the victory. Overall, a great high school football game most will not soon forget. First and foremost, Keiwone Brown is an exceptional player as his stats will attest. The players from Memphis played with class and deserved to win, despite an all out effort from Dyersburg. The Trojans had nothing to hang their heads about when the game was over. The season has been one all Dyersburg fans can be proud of. The team wasn't expected to be in the position they were last night, but they were and there's something to be said for that. Ending the season with three losses by a combined 13 points isn't too shabby either. Good luck to Mitchell against David Lipscomb!

congrats to dyersburg for making it this far. i definitely didnt expect to see them make it this far but they did.

does dyersburg have their schedule out for next year? i know we play yall week 1.

Actually the Trojans and Choctaws play in Week 0. Dyersburg's schedule for next season is as follows

vs. Dyer County

Open

@ Covington

@ Ripley

vs. Westview

vs. Raleigh-Egypt

vs. Crockett County

@ Obion County

@ Milan

@ Northside

vs. Haywood county