Maverick Football

wheezie

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't even know Lambert. He wouldn't hang with people making these kind of comments about kids. However , he has worked with people that do! TL loves middle school football by the way! He helped coach it at Oneida, and helped get it started at Anderson Co, if my memory serves me right.

whooooooooooooooo!!!!!! get 'em grizz!! whooooooooooo oppressed one lambert has too much class to put up with you brother whoooooooo. you have no respect. no pcc whooooooooooo! you ain't stylin and profilin

Kazam37 the reason his team is still playing its a single A football team little single A teams dont need to git big headed. ALMOST any team in 3 A region 2 would kill EM I love T L and the job he has done @ ONEIDA but its like a MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM to the teams in REGION 2 3A where year in year out has a team @ the CHAMPIONSHIP. GOODLUCK GODBLESS

What was it 2005 TC 1A state champs Beat LA 3A state champs? LA is in region 2aaa

A good coach is a good coach I think a coach at the A or AA thats a winner maybe a better coach because they have less to work with.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Also, according to region 2A teams like midway/greenback, Tony Lambert is getting offers from UT and the Dallas Cowboys, so why would he go to AC if they are making those offers? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well I was going to keep my mouth shut on this one, but after reading the replies I couldn't. First until Larry Kerr officially retires he is not gone yet. While he has said all year this was his last year, we all heard that before. Personally I hope he comes back for another year. The coaching staff that he has over there is the best he has had since he got to AC. People don't realize how close AC was in going to state this year.

Lets assume that he does retire. Here are four names in no particular order that I think will get consideration.

Josh Kerr, although he had a rough couple years at White County he is a heck of a coach and players really enjoy playing for him and he gets a lot out of them.

Tony Lambert. While his success is at a smaller school there is no denying his AC ties and how much the fans and community want him back. I think it is very unlikely that he would pack up his family and move down to AC, but I still think he needs to be considered.

Dave Gilum (forgive me if its misspelled). He played for AC and his All State picture is still in their locker room. While he has a great thing going for him in a lot of ways at Scott County, and is unlikely to leave, I think he has to get a call. When I say he has a great thing going we are talking about more then just wins and losses.

Coach Samples. While he does not have previous ties to the school the biggest advantage of promoting him is that he would more then likely be able to keep the current staff in tack. Also the kids know him, respect him, and that would make it an easy transition.

Lets also go ahead and take Coach Terry's name off the board. For those that don't know he has another opportunity coming to him that its well deserved and I think all of us that know about it wish him the best of luck. No don't ask me what it is, I am not going to be the one to post it on here.

The only reason I did not put one of the Price Brothers on the list is I could not distinguish between them enough to say one is ready and one isn't. Unless you are going to have duel head coaches, which I am sure is not in the budget, thats not an option in my opinion.

I will support whoever gets hired, and wish the people involved in the decision the best of luck.

THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT QUOTE IS RIGHT IT WOULD BE LIKE TAKING A PIT BULL WITH FIGHTING INSTICTS AND PUTTING A POODLE IN A CAGE WITH IT AND EXPECT NOTHING TO HAPPEN

I PLAYED FOR COACH TL AT AC, WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO COME BK, BUT EVEN OLD MAD DOG KNOWES WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!

DUMB BUTTS(NOT WHAT I MEAN) AMAZE ME SOMETIMES!

FLAIR IS IS A ###### GET OVER IT

whoooooooooo! you must be a proctologist 'cause it sounds like your an expert on 'em /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> whooooooooo! takn it way too serious dude

I like some of the candidates. I think the problem MAVFAN is that if Kerr returns he will be hiring a brand new staff. I don't see the young guys on his staff taking Kerr's antics another year. How many strong young coaches has Kerr retained over the years. How many coaches last three seasons with Kerr that aren't administration or deeply entrenched in the community. It's a shame what the Mavericks have been deprived of due to Kerr. No doubt he knows his football, but he has lost the ability to get guys to work hard for him. Good luck Mavs

how about kerr's son?

It seems the only reason you joined coacht was to bash Kerr's son. Judging by all the negative things you have wrote about him on the White County threads, you should know the answer to your own question and to why coaches don't last long in white county. A little support of your program would go a Long way in getting and keeping coaches.

Has Larry Kerr made an official announcement about his future? It seems he brings up retirement after every season. However, if this is the end of the Kerr era it will be interesting to see who takes over that program. As many experts have said...I would rather replace the guy who replaces the guy. Kerr has some big shoes to fill.

whoooooooooo! you must be a proctologist 'cause it sounds like your an expert on 'em /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> whooooooooo! takn it way too serious dude

What's up natch? I don't even know what this thread is about, I just thought I'd send you a little shout out! So, how's retirement treating you? Are you chillin up in Charlotte or are you just revin' up the engine for yet another jaunt up space mountain?

What's up natch? I don't even know what this thread is about, I just thought I'd send you a little shout out! So, how's retirement treating you? Are you chillin up in Charlotte or are you just revin' up the engine for yet another jaunt up space mountain?

whoooooooooooooo always ready to ride up space mtn baby I'm chillin at my winter hq retirement? whoooooooo the nature boy? nope. whooooooooooooooooooooo always good to see a fan. hop over to the oneida tc thread brother its a battle royal with those folks from trousdale /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> whoooooooooooo