Station Camp @ White House

bdp079

According to the schedule I saw for 2009, White House will host Station Camp on September 11th. Bragging rights from tonights game could only last just a bit under a year.

Take it to 'em DEVILS !!!!!

Nice to know.... Guess the game will be one of our non region opponents. Should be a good game for both teams. Gets us ready for the playoffs.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly i get on here and look at a couple of replys and then laugh and cant even read the rest. WH wins by 21. knox catholic better be ready cuz dem boyz from white house r on thier way.

wow guess im right again. guess that makes 3 weeks in a row the only three weeks i have said somthing about. but im gonna be honest im takin white house by 14 at knoxville catholic. and then state championship between the house and giles/lipscomp ill have to say it will go either way.

I've seen both teams play in multiple games this year and I've made my educated prediction.....

Station Camp- 42

White House- 7

I've been to many W.H. games and I've ascertained two dooms for them......

THEY HAVE NO OFFENSE OR DEFENSE.

1. Their offense is atrocious. Not only can they not throw the ball agianst a defensive secondary as Godly as Station Camp's, but they don't have any running backs who can get through S.C.'s line

2. Their defense can be run on and passed on up and down the field. Do they even coach defense at W.H.? I mean jeez...

Good luck Bison (like you need it hahaha)

oh yeah, W.H. doesn't even have a good kicker either

I hope its a safe game, though

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!

You know football? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Way to go Devils, now its time to defrost my toes...

I have to say this, Station Camp fans have to be embarrassed about the way they acted after we got up on them. There coaches are the most un-classy group I have ever seen. They were allowing their players to take the cheap shots and did nothing about it. You people from SC run your mouth about how we cheated or how we have no class, I would be disgraced if our team acted like that. But all you fans from SC that left early, that showed your kids that you support them. I mean it was their last game and you showed them how much you support them. I understand that I might get an email from coacht but that was a disgrace to see a team as good as SC act like a bunch of babies.

White House deserves every bit of respect they have gained. See everyone in Knoxville

I have to say this, Station Camp fans have to be embarrassed about the way they acted after we got up on them. There coaches are the most un-classy group I have ever seen. They were allowing their players to take the cheap shots and did nothing about it. You people from SC run your mouth about how we cheated or how we have no class, I would be disgraced if our team acted like that. But all you fans from SC that left early, that showed your kids that you support them. I mean it was their last game and you showed them how much you support them. I understand that I might get an email from coacht but that was a disgrace to see a team as good as SC act like a bunch of babies.

White House deserves every bit of respect they have gained. See everyone in Knoxville

Wow, I just don't understand how you could say something like that. That is really low. Most un-classy post on CoachT to date.

ALCOA HAS WON (4) STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW AND WILL PROBABLY GET NUMBER FIVE THIS YEAR. ALSO ALCOA COULD BE THE 2ND BEST TEAM IN THE STATE BEHIND MARYVILLE. IT ALSO RAINED THAT NIGHT AND WHITE HOUSE COULDN'T GET THEIR RUN GAME GOING BECAUSE THEIR PASSING GAME NEVER HAD A CHANCE.

PEOPLE IN WHITE HOUSE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS YEARS TEAM FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW. PEOPLE WHO KNEW FOOTBALL IN WHITE HOUSE KNEW THAT THIS TEAM COULD BE SPECIAL. SO IT'S NOT A BIG SURPRISE.

AS FAR AS STATION CAMP GOES THEY DO HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM AND ARE CAPABLE OF WINNING THIS GAME . BUT WHITE HOUSE HAS WON 10 GAMES IN A ROW AND DO HAVE ALOT MORE WEAPONS THEN STATION CAMP DOES. I DON'T THINK EVEN STATION CAMP FANS CAN ARGUE THAT POINT. MATTHEW JOHNSON IS A VERY GOOD QB WHO HAS STARTED FOR 3 YEARS NOW AND OF COURSE THEY HAVE TOPE AT RB WHO IS ALSO VERY GOOD. BUT I DON'T SEE THE PLAYMAKERS ON THIS YEARS TEAM THAT I HAVE SEEN THE LAST 2 YEARS. SO I SAY

NO RANDELL TONEY, NO RICHARD BAILEY, NO LADARIUS MOORE. NO MOVING ON.

WHITE HOUSE 38 SC 14.

WHEN RICKY LADD WAS A JUNIOR HE SAID HE FELT LIKE HE WAS PLAYING ON THE WHITE HOUSE ALL STARS. I WOULD BET THAT ALL WHITE HOUSE PLAYERS ARE THINKING THE SAME THING AS LADD DID THAT YEAR. THATS 11 WINS IN A ROW . WHATEVER HAPPENS NOW THIS TEAM WILL BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS WHITE HOUSE HAS EVER HAD. BUT I EXPECT THIS TEAM TO WIN IT ALL.

HOPEFULLY , WHEN TOPE RIPPED OFF PARKERS HELMET IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. THATS ALL IM GONNA SAY ABOUT THAT. CHAD NEAL, BOY YOUR A PLAYER. YOU NEED TO BE PLAYING SOMEWHERE NEXT YEAR.

GREAT GAME GUYS. GREAT WIN. NOW GO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS NEXT WEEK. ALL OF WHITE HOUSE IS BEHIND YOU. WHAT IS WHITE HOUSE AVERAGING PER GAME? I KNOW THE 98 TEAM AVERAGED 36 PER GAME AND THAT IS THE RECORD. I THINK THIS TEAM IS A LITTLE AHEAD OF THAT PACE. SOMEONE SET ME STRAIGHT ON THAT.