Giles County at David Lipscomb-Quarterfinal Match Up

vandy1

Alltherage,

The obvious advantages are the DL bagpipes and the great tailgating that occurs behind the Mustang bleachers. If I had to toss in one more advantage (which I don't because the bagpipes seal the deal), it would be the lively leg/foot of Kyle Lehning (the tradition of the #13 lives on).

However, the "pop time" of the short-snapper plays a key role in Lehning's effectiveness. Speaking of snappers, does anyone know who the best snapper in West TN Middle School football is this year?

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't have mattered, you would have still lost. By the way as you always remind me. That is another thread and you should take your wimpering there.

The day you see the Bulldog wimpering will never come. The only thing that I ever reminded you to do was kepp things focused on the game which this week you obviously have failed miserably to do.

I am a Region 5 fan and I have ALWAYS been on here thru the playoffs rooting for this region and whoever comes out of it. You are making it awfully difficult to continue that tradition with your spiteful tidbits that reek of odor from a vociferous baboon known only to the confines of the backwoods of Brazil parlayed into into the cartoon world of Bizarro World topped off with your Fred Flintstone gaffes.....that is IF you win.

AND you know what the Bulldog says about "ifs" and "buts". Here it goes.... "If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas". I'll be here all month ladies and gentlemen.

Dog, I brought up something that was mentioned on another thread and was an issue in the previous game bewtween these two. You need not believe me, check the spring hill thread, Vandy1 knows about it. he discussed it there. You mentioned you played them and lost, is it possible their attitude might be a bit different if you, dare I say it.....won. Perspective can and does have an effect on character. I'll leave it at that.

And another thing! I like most all GC fans players and coaches have the highest respect for the DL football team. We have seen them at their best numerous times. I certainly expect we will see both teams at there best friday night.

Let me start by saying im not from either school and dont know a whole lot about either team this year or how they have played. BUT i do know from years past that DL has has a very good team and from what I have seen from them in the 2005 State Title game against Livingston Academy they played a very good game and there was no problems at ALL and guess what LA led the whole game so your comment on winning and losing having a effect on their character in my opion is wrong. Those boys had respect for everyone out there on that field and it was a great day for football.

My prediction

DL 35

GC 21

Go Mustangs from a proud LA fan

Alltherage,

The obvious advantages are the DL bagpipes and the great tailgating that occurs behind the Mustang bleachers. If I had to toss in one more advantage (which I don't because the bagpipes seal the deal), it would be the lively leg/foot of Kyle Lehning (the tradition of the #13 lives on).

However, the "pop time" of the short-snapper plays a key role in Lehning's effectiveness. Speaking of snappers, does anyone know who the best snapper in West TN Middle School football is this year?

The best snapper in West TN middle school footbal is: Byron Lankensnip

ahapplett,

Sorry, I am somewhat new to this 3A scene. Who are you a fan of?

BombSquad, I couldn't have said it better myself. Bulletin board material is the most overrated topic in the sports world. The players decide the game between the lines. No fan or "AlltheRage" will decide this game on a message board. However, I'm not sure why "AlltheRage" wants to battle on here rather than the field anyways because the 15 yard personal foul penalties that he is banking on to win the game most likely won't be thrown on CoachT. Although, I have witnessed some thread locks in my day.

I am a Bobcat fan of course. I think most of the posters on Coach T realize that the game is decided on the field and not on the message board. I don't think that Rage battles any more than anyone else on the thread. It is just fun and has no real impact on the game. However, this thread is making me determined to yell louder and give the Bobcats the support they deserve. If you aren't having fun on this thread, quit reading and writing. Life is too short not to have some fun when you can.

No actually it's in Alabama we just like to pretend to be in Tennessee.

I bet Alabama has some excellent middle school longsnappers. I hear they start 'em young snapping ping pong balls through their legs and move them up through tennis balls, nerf balls, and by the time they enter Pop Warner, there is a fierce battle for the longsnapper. So fierce, in fact, that they created a JV Pop Warner team just so more kids could snap... Sportsmanship. Take notes, alltherage.

What adjustments will I make?? My seat more comfortable and my beer more cold.

You know I'm right, you are a burro with a high IQ. Let me know how that works out for you.

Where is the evidence of the high IQ, Dedicated? See you at the game cheering for the Bobcats. Do you think we can get the win?