Maplewoods Coach helps the bucs

CriscoMcnasty

as a part of the beech buccanners i was very suprised to witness what i did yesterday...as i walked to into the field house yesterday i saw the coach of the maplewood panthers in the office with film and a game plan for hillsboro...not sure about his motives but hey, help is help...lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really help? Didn't Hillsboro beat Maplewood this year? In the four years that I have watched Hillsboro play, the only time Maplewood won was in last year's playoffs and it was not because of fantastic game strategy on Maplewood's part but due to mistakes by Hillsboro.

It's no big deal. Coaches help coaches, PERIOD. It doesn't matter if your team beat a team or not. If this is true, then I am not surprised. I am also not surprised if it's untrue. Either way, that's the way the coaching community works. Unless the head coach of Maplewood and Hillsboro are good friends, why would Maplewood's coach want Hillsboro to win this game?

It's no big deal. Coaches help coaches, PERIOD. It doesn't matter if your team beat a team or not. If this is true, then I am not surprised. I am also not surprised if it's untrue. Either way, that's the way the coaching community works. Unless the head coach of Maplewood and Hillsboro are good friends, why would Maplewood's coach want Hillsboro to win this game?

Blade would not ask, he might be cordial if offered and then decline but that is about it.

you guys got all wrong ..i been reading this crap for days ...beech beat maplewood true enough ..it was not the coaches ... turnovers and lack of execution and dumb penalties.. they played beech ball instead of putting them away like they should have done ..before halftime... ..maplewood missed every opportunity to put them away had 2 wide open missed passes to # 42 both over thrown ... beech clearly caught the breaks they needed to win ..but this game should have never been this close maplewood was on target to hit 35 points. the deal should have been to go back to pre playoff offense and put the reg qb in, beech was so focused on the stopping run that the pass was there all night ...and maplewood just never took real advantage of it. no big deal ..crow taste the same no matter how you cook it.

hats off to beech you played a good game ...and thanks for making easy for henry county this year .. what more could they ask for?

you guys got all wrong ..i been reading this crap for days ...beech beat maplewood true enough ..it was not the coaches ... turnovers and lack of execution and dumb penalties.. they played beech ball instead of putting them away like they should have done ..before halftime... ..maplewood missed every opportunity to put them away had 2 wide open missed passes to # 42 both over thrown ... beech clearly caught the breaks they needed to win ..but this game should have never been this close maplewood was on target to hit 35 points. the deal should have been to go back to pre playoff offense and put the reg qb in, beech was so focused on the stopping run that the pass was there all night ...and maplewood just never took real advantage of it. no big deal ..crow taste the same no matter how you cook it.

hats off to beech you played a good game ...and thanks for making easy for henry county this year .. what more could they ask for?

Enjoy your off season /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Basketball time.

I promise you Henry Co. is only worried about Melrose! Also, it will not be easy for any team from here on out!

Enjoy your off season /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Basketball time.

Boro had coaches watchi beech-maplewood, the two teams exchange game tape of last weeks game so its really not that big of a deal.

Plus offensivly beech does. Not run some west coast or spread its ol fashioned my team can block your team run it ball

BOSKI'S BACK! Now, onto Basketball season a little earlier than expected for Maplewood. However, I hear ya'll's boy's team is looking outstanding as usual. Good luck with the season!

Henry County has heck coming from Melrose and then likely HHS....hardly "easy". The last time they played HHS, they were beat 42-7 in Paris....no OT required. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Btw, Maplewood doesn't like to pass and thereby isn't very good at it....at which point, it becomes sort of irrelavant if the pass is open or not.

...and maplewood just never took real advantage of it. no big deal ..crow taste the same no matter how you cook it.

Now Boski, Sir... if u could have just left the Henry County comment off...

But I'm sure ur right about the crow.. just seems that ur palette would be accustomed to such foul by now.

Ahhhh.. don't u wanna change ur 08 unfinished biz logo to another year? /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Now Boski, Sir... if u could have just left the Henry County comment off...

But I'm sure ur right about the crow.. just seems that ur palette would be accustomed to such foul by now.

Ahhhh.. don't u wanna change ur 08 unfinished biz logo to another year? /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

not just yet it will change next season ..and im sorry i dont do basketball to well but they should do well to ...this just frees me up to do more winter fishing ..yes ..somethings i do love more than football ... and crow yeah im use to it ..thats why its no big deal... heck i even went back to hendersonvile to next morning ...guys got some nice fishing spots down there ...

down but not out ....they bounce back ..they always do!

and why leave Henry County out? ...the gold ball is theirs! who is going to stop them?