Livingston Academy vs. Clarksville NE (Friday)

Overton County Fan

Meh. A rivalry for the year. CPA loses a lot after this year.

As far as the traveling back to Nashville in 24 hours for a game. Coach Melton is doing the right thing simulating post season like travel and competition with his non district schedule. That's what you should do when you've got a good team.

I didn't make the short trip for a good matchup since Z wasn't playing, but that would have been money well spent for a AA basketball fan if both teams had been at full strength.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. A rivalry for the year. CPA loses a lot after this year.

As far as the traveling back to Nashville in 24 hours for a game. Coach Melton is doing the right thing simulating post season like travel and competition with his non district schedule. That's what you should do when you've got a good team.

I didn't make the short trip for a good matchup since Z wasn't playing, but that would have been money well spent for a AA basketball fan if both teams had been at full strength.

IMO anytime you watch a LA game you get your money's worth! They are fun to watch! I was shocked at the huge home crowd Friday night. I think everyone realizes we have a special team this year! This could be THE YEAR!! GO BIG BLUE!!

Once again a CPA game comes down coaching and they lose.

ATTENTION BASKETBALL POSTERS: pay no attention to crimsontide43. Do not respond to his posts on any topic mentioning CPA basketball. His posts are meant solely to inflame others and create arguments (and have yet to make any logical sense). he is a broken record and will not back up his argument. He thinks CPA will never win because their coach is so horrible. (Just let him keep thinking that). I will not respond again after this and I encourage all others to not as well.

To crimsontide: if you continue to repeatedly post this same message this year (anti-Maddux) as you did last year, I will see to it that it is reported to Coacht, and that action is taken. (I'm not going to go into all the Coacht Board rules that you violate by doing this .)

Matt. I think everyone agrees with you. Not sure about crimson breaking rules, at least not in this thread. I have seen people slammed way harder on coacht. However, everyone knows how good a coach Maddux is. Crimson is obviously jealous for whatever reason that doesn't matter to anyone who knows basketball. CPA and Maddux is good and we all know it.

Matt. I think everyone agrees with you. Not sure about crimson breaking rules, at least not in this thread. I have seen people slammed way harder on coacht. However, everyone knows how good a coach Maddux is. Crimson is obviously jealous for whatever reason that doesn't matter to anyone who knows basketball. CPA and Maddux is good and we all know it.

Maddux must have hit a last second shot to beat the mighty Crimson Tide at some time during his time at Vandy!! LOL!!

Rules 2,3,9,12,13 by my count have been violated by crimsontide, not necessarily in his last post however, just talking about what he has posted over the last year.

I agree Coach Maddux is probably the most underated, disrespected coach in AA! Maybe its jealousy, maybe its ignorance of a great coach, idk.