Livingston Academy vs. Clarksville NE (Friday)

Overton County Fan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigdaddy- you are a joke. just one of those typical fans that doesnt know if he is at a basketball game or a football game.. just attending because it is a good social event for you. Im pretty sure that they know who they play as well. judt not be alarmed when the athletic team takes advantage. dunn is not an OVC player. he will struggle!! great highschool player but not that type.

bigdaddy- you are a joke. just one of those typical fans that doesnt know if he is at a basketball game or a football game.. just attending because it is a good social event for you. Im pretty sure that they know who they play as well. judt not be alarmed when the athletic team takes advantage. dunn is not an OVC player. he will struggle!! great highschool player but not that type.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Now thats funny right there ole sportfan. How do you know me so well? Have we met or are you just wanting to meet BigDaddy? That can be arranged. I'll buy a popcorn and coke for you and will be glad to show you another athletic team that will happen to be there (if I don't accidently take you to the football field /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />). And obviously you don't know much about Dunn or you would not be flapping your fingers so wrecklessly because around here most have thown away their Superman and Tebow pajamas for a set of Dunn pjs. After tonight you may want a set too! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck tonight to both teams, yall have a safe trip and hope everyone remains injury free! GO HOG-EYE! Oh, and sporty, come on back with a reply and I will tell you where to meet me for that popcorn! Its goood. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You idiot BD. You dont know jack. . .Sportsfan must be Matt611. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck tonight fellas. BTW, Chase Dunn wont be able to do anything with the top two defenses in the nation the next two nights, he is a flop. Im sure he will say something about that. . .

You idiot BD. You dont know jack. . .Sportsfan must be Matt611. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck tonight fellas. BTW, Chase Dunn wont be able to do anything with the top two defenses in the nation the next two nights, he is a flop. Im sure he will say something about that. . .

?

Just a few hours away until the talking will end and the show will begin.

'SportsfanTN2010', its kinda hard to say that Dunn isn't an OVC player when he has already signed with an OVC team. That must just be jealousy talking.

I still can't believe how loaded and how deep LA is this year. I was at a local middle school game last night and there was a huge kid that had about 40 points. Looks like the pool is deep for Coach Melton.

Just a few hours away until the talking will end and the show will begin.

'SportsfanTN2010', its kinda hard to say that Dunn isn't an OVC player when he has already signed with an OVC team. That must just be jealousy talking.

I still can't believe how loaded and how deep LA is this year. I was at a local middle school game last night and there was a huge kid that had about 40 points. Looks like the pool is deep for Coach Melton.

Did his team win? Did you happen to catch his name? Be a little more informative.

What time is the game tonight and is it at LA ive heard that it is and ive heard its there? Im confused /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Tonight's game is at LA and girl's game starts at 6. Saturday game is at CPA and girl's game starts at 5.

OCF were you talking about Mason Ramsey?

I can't wait to see our boys play again!

Did his team win? Did you happen to catch his name? Be a little more informative.

Yes, his name is Mason Ramsey. He brought his team back from down 16 to take it to OT. (He has two older brothers who play for LA now) But, they lost by about ten or so in OT. No reason to get into more details since this is a highschool topic. I was just saying that the

LA depth will continue for several more years... GO HOG-EYE! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We are just over 5 hours away from tip-off...