Livingston Academy vs. Clarksville NE (Friday)

Overton County Fan

Coach Melton, call in the dogs..this hunt is over. LA aint got a chance! No need to go to CPA unless you just want a butt whoopin'....Matt said so! Good luck Friday night though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !

Yes, that is exactly what I meant by "it will be a very close game."

What are you talking about? In no way did I trash talk or degrade Livingston, and in no way did I say anything along the lines of what you said I did. Did you read a word I said? I simply broke down CPA and gave reasons why I think they will win. That doesn't mean that I'm the only person who could be right...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA- I think you need some advice. You better worry about Northeast on Friday night. They are loaded with talent. They look like a college team. They are very athletic and good. They have a chance to make a run for the state tournament this season. They are well coached and will D you up all night. Dunn better be ready to play because he will get pressure all night. It would be good if LA focused on fridays game before the next. if not LA will get drilled!! I dont care how good you guys think they are. That AAA is a different brand of ball.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant by "it will be a very close game."

What are you talking about? In no way did I trash talk or degrade Livingston, and in no way did I say anything along the lines of what you said I did. Did you read a word I said? I simply broke down CPA and gave reasons why I think they will win. That doesn't mean that I'm the only person who could be right...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Either grow up or lighten up....Its all in fun!!! Cry baby! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LA- I think you need some advice. You better worry about Northeast on Friday night. They are loaded with talent. They look like a college team. They are very athletic and good. They have a chance to make a run for the state tournament this season. They are well coached and will D you up all night. Dunn better be ready to play because he will get pressure all night. It would be good if LA focused on fridays game before the next. if not LA will get drilled!! I dont care how good you guys think they are. That AAA is a different brand of ball.

Look big time sports fan.....Why do you think LA's coach scheduled you?? He wants competition and guess what?? If we play well and lose, well, we lose but a gain a ton of experience. But if we win, will we hear any AAA brand of ball excuses? Dunn will be ready as will the rest of the Wildcat team as I am sure they are very aware of who they play Friday first....Northeast better not overlook lowly AA LA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . This is the FANS talking on here not players.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Either grow up or lighten up....Its all in fun!!! Cry baby! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh so grown ups call each other cry babies? I guess I have this maturity and respect thing all mixed up. So sorry for defending myself against your absurd comments misrepresenting those of my own. Coacht is fun, and talking about high school sports is too, but not with people trying to stir up arguments reminiscent of middle schoolers. C'mon BigDaddy, you're better than that...

Oh so grown ups call each other cry babies? I guess I have this maturity and respect thing all mixed up. So sorry for defending myself against your absurd comments misrepresenting those of my own. Coacht is fun, and talking about high school sports is too, but not with people trying to stir up arguments reminiscent of middle schoolers. C'mon BigDaddy, you're better than that...

So sorry for hurting your feelings matt!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Like I said either grow up or lighten up, or both. If its fun then dont get your feathers ruffled over my comment! Send me a pm to let me know where to meet you Saturday night (if I go) and I'll buy you sucker...I mean popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

BTW, this thread is about LA vs. NE! IF you want to talk about CPA, start a thread /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

GO BIG BLUE!!!

One more thing and I will not talk to you again or hurt your feelings (unless you come off with a stupid remark)... coacht is very fun and a place where we (you and I being fans) can get together and talk sports, a little trash (very little or some whine), and even get upset from time time if someone disrepsects our beloved team, whoever that team may be. And I certainly did not disrespect your team.

Now you claim that my first post to you was absurd, well sir, let me explain something to you...It is called joking around. If you cant take a joke, don't respond, because most of my post are said with fun in mind. I never said you degraded or trashed LA, I just said for Coach to call in the dogs(I don't know where you came up the response to that other than getting all upset). In my second post, did you not see the /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..(that means in good humor or trying to have fun). /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Also, I am entitled to respond to your comments as you are mine, no matter how absurd it may be to you. I also know the rules and shouldn't have called you a cry baby, for that I apologize....geesh if that is worst you will ever get called be thankful! But it was said with good fun in mind. The offer still stands on the pm. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not much of an explanation is involved in a guess... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The more I think about it, I think the Clarksville game will be a tighter game than the CPA.. Therefore, I will have to change my prediction... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Either way.. LA starts their season 2-0.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is true. First things first. LA should concentrate on Clarksville for Friday night.

However, the "different brand" of ball sounds exciting. I'm sure the little AA schools are unaware that there are "different brands". So to prepare, maybe they should get a copy of the AAA rules.

This is true. First things first. LA should concentrate on Clarksville for Friday night.

However, the "different brand" of ball sounds exciting. I'm sure the little AA schools are unaware that there are "different brands". So to prepare, maybe they should get a copy of the AAA rules.