Livingston Academy vs. Clarksville NE (Friday)

Overton County Fan

I'll second that and didn't even go to the game. LA looked to be in mid season form last weekend at a playday. It's going to be a good year for them. They're playing a good schedule to get ready for the post season. Northeast is no slouch. They are a very athletic team.

I still like LA tomorrow night against CPA.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More breaking news! There has been another report of a hungry pack of Wildcats attacking a basketball team in the midstate area! Fear the LA Wildcats!!

Seriously this would have been much more interesting with Z in the game and might have ended differently. Make no mistake though,the 'cats are for real! When you get balanced scoring from your starters(Dunn 20,TJ 17,West 16, Ramsey 9,Will 9) you won't lose many games. BEWARE!!!

congrats to LA I was told today at the tech game by someone who's watched a lot of LA basketball the past 3o years that this is the best team ever and a former player questioned the coment but didn't disagree. I believe the wildcats have the chemistry to get it done and I plan on visiting to see them play when JC don't have a big game. Good luck but slack up when we come to visit. Now see if the teenessean reconizes the upper cumberland in men's BB Bigdaddy pass the popcorn.

Senator, you let me know when you are comin up for a game when yall aint playin. I'll not only pass the popcorn, I'll buy. But don't tell anyone, they may start hitting me up to buy! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oh and don't look for much out of the tennessean. Did you see their hs primer? They are not really worth thier salt when it comes to the "mid-state".

Couldn't make the game. Can you give a short detailed report?

What was halftime score?

Did any CPA starters get in foul trouble?

What was the biggest lead?

What was the closest CPA got in the 4th?

Expect to see both LA and CPA in Murfreesboro in March, but Mr. Basketball candidate not in game made a huge difference.

Good luck to LA the rest of the year.