FELONY FOOTBALL

EXCHEQUER

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WBIR is reporting that 8 Austin-East football players have been arrested on felony charges in shoplifting ring: but will still play friday night. ???? what kind of msg is this sending to our young people?

That they don't have the right to ruin their football season until this plays out in court because the police never make mistakes.

WBIR is reporting that 8 Austin-East football players have been arrested on felony charges in shoplifting ring: but will still play friday night. ???? what kind of msg is this sending to our young people?

They are innocent until proven guilty I personally have no use for a thief and if found guilty cut there hands off and see if they steal again.

ok , "proofing guilty" lol that says it all. lolololol

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I didn't catch that one...I'm actually "proofing" something right now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Be more careful when you're running a shoplifting ring?... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Seriously, I guess you have to stick to the innocent until proven guilty (odds are they'll drop them to misdemeanors anyway) but you'd love to see a coach step up and do the right thing.