2009 Huntingdon Football Schedule

PWII

yeah waverly did, and ya'll will prolly be 5-5 and make a major run in the playoff, pretty much a 3a school playing a a bunch of 1a schools, in the playoff , HUNTingdon 1A 2009 state runners up, losing to south pitts

Don't think they will be 5-5 everyone will be facing a more experienced mustang team that knows how to play 4 quarters. and Yeah he got more than 50 yards against waverly lol I'm pretty sure of it the only game he didn't get over a 100 is camden because he didn't play but 3 plays because of an ankle injury.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think they will be 5-5 everyone will be facing a more experienced mustang team that knows how to play 4 quarters. and Yeah he got more than 50 yards against waverly lol I'm pretty sure of it the only game he didn't get over a 100 is camden because he didn't play but 3 plays because of an ankle injury.

he did not get over 50 yards vs. us, and is that why ya'll lost to camden because u didn't have holder who ran for 503 yards agaist a milan team that said that the jackson school didn't have a rush defense, either way it goes he did not have over 50 yards

Holder did not run for 503 against Milan that was in round 1 against USJ.

yeah what i'm saying is a milan poster said that USJ has a very weak run defense and thats why holder ran for 503 agaist USJ because of lack of run defense, I know he wouldn't run for 503 agaist ya'll, i doubt lamarcus coker could run for 503 agaist ya'll. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here's what our 2009 Football schedule looks like so far:

August 14 - Huntingdon Jamboree

August 21 - @ Martin Westview

August 28 - Milan

September 4 - @ Bruceton *****

September 11 - @ Union City

September 18 - West Carroll *****

September 25 - @ Camden

October 2 - Dresden *****

October 9 - Dyer County

October 16 - Gleason *****

October 23 - Open

October 30 - @ McKenzie *****

PWII... Looks alright with me. My questions is do we have to play Gleason? I knew we would play West Carroll but didn't know we would play Gleason. Personally I always thought we should play in small ball but I really don't like playing with 6 classes. It waters down the titles too much. It doesn't matter if you are in A thru 5A because 6A is playing the largest anyway. It makes the 5 other classes easier to get a title.

I'm kinda surprised we scheduled Dyer County again. Long way to play. Thought we could put Lexington on instead.

***** District Games

Mr. Mustang, We had to schedule Gleason since they are now in our district. They had a pretty good ball team this year and run about the same kind of offense that we do. I, too, was surprised that we scheduled Dyer County again and would rather have had Lexington or someone closer that might rekindle an old rivalry.

But........Our boys will play them the way Coach Swenson schedules them and never look back!!!

he did not get over 50 yards vs. us, and is that why ya'll lost to camden because u didn't have holder who ran for 503 yards agaist a milan team that said that the jackson school didn't have a rush defense, either way it goes he did not have over 50 yards

you don't know very much do you. He ran for that yardage against USJ, not Milan.

This is the toughest non region schedule i've seen in a long time around here. One thing I don't get. We are playing Milan (3A), Martin(3A), Mckenzie(2A), Union City(1A), Camden(3A), and Dyer Co(5A). and Mr Mustang is crying about not playing lexington.Maybe they need to take him to the scheduling meeting next time. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I don't know if our current talent level can support playing this schedule IMO. It might have been different 7 or 8 years ago but to anyone with eyes this will be one huge challenge for this staff and team.