district 11

waverlytigers06

Are you kidding me? Waverly fans make more excuses than any other team's fans on this board. There are a few good Waverly posters I consider friends, but it looks like you've fallen into the "Waverly was the better team....Waverly would've won IF" bunch. Not sure I can stomach another 4 years of that crap /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I look forward to playing some new teams and getting to know some new posters. Should be a good time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was in Milan the other day sporting my big ''C'' hat.A guy starts talking about football and was laughing about the Waverly excuses on Coach T.I just shook my head.

Dont know how this district will shape up with all the new matchups.Should be fun.Camdens weakness will be its Offensive Line.Coach Ward will have to play the 300 pounders he has hiding on the bench.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creekwood will be the 4a playoff representative. montgomery central should be improved with this new region but creekwood returns everybody from this year's team. 3a will be interesting. waverly and stewart county are coming off of great years where both of their football programs have now been put on the radar. camden is a strong team out west that got upset in the first round of the playoffs. harpeth returns everybody and they will be improved. cheatham county is as solid of a team as there is and they too should benefit from dropping more athletic teams such as lipscomb, giles, marshall, page, and spring hill from their schedule. i will guess right now that cheatham county and camden will be the 3a representatives.

#1 Cheatham

#2 Creekwood

#3 Camden

#4 Harpeth

#5 Montgomery Central

#6 Waverly

#7 Stewart

BOOK IT !!!!

#1 Cheatham

#2 Creekwood

#3 Camden

#4 Harpeth

#5 Montgomery Central

#6 Waverly

#7 Stewart

BOOK IT !!!!

i dont guess that book will be looked at much next season...on some parts of it anyways...the top 3 spots will be a battle between Camden, Creekwood, and Waverly....4 and 5 will be fought over between harpeth and stewart county and monkey central will be right at the bottom...

Do u have to be under the influence to post on this thread? just seems like most of the posters are... Camden is still th eclass of this district....I would put everyone else besides mont. central in the next category..But waverly needs to stop putting themselves in camdens category until they yes...beat them...

Do u have to be under the influence to post on this thread? just seems like most of the posters are... Camden is still th eclass of this district....I would put everyone else besides mont. central in the next category..But waverly needs to stop putting themselves in camdens category until they yes...beat them...

If Camden thinks they are going to be "the class" of the district, they will be highly mistakened. From what I have seen these Middle Tennessee teams love to pound the ball right at you. That is Camden's glaring weakness. If they want to compete with Creekwood and Cheatham they better get away from the wing-t.

i'm a new poster, does anybody know what waverly's non-district schedule is like, hope waverly does well next year. i'll watch them a lot. How does the other teams in the district look, info needed

NON-district schedule

Returning starters

and prediction for the season.

I know its way early but its good to get things off early. LOL

We can tell you are a new poster.New to English as a first language also.Hope you can speak complete sentences better than you can write them.If you are on the football teamand a starter next year,it will be a long year for Waverly.

I was in Milan the other day sporting my big ''C'' hat.A guy starts talking about football and was laughing about the Waverly excuses on Coach T.I just shook my head.

Dont know how this district will shape up with all the new matchups.Should be fun.Camdens weakness will be its Offensive Line.Coach Ward will have to play the 300 pounders he has hiding on the bench.

Agreed...the line play will be a glaring weakness unless someone steps up. We actually have some BIG boys on the bench...just don't know if they have the big drive and heart Ward requires for them to be able to step onto the field. I guess time will tell.

This new district actually helps us all the way around. A better more competitive football district, a weaker (although still very competitive) basketball district than the behemoth district that we've been in, a much more competitive district for softball with some already heated rivalries going (Creekwood, Waverly) and of course baseball, although I'm not sure it matters where we are for baseball, and I hate that. Keep our West TN "friends" for non-region games and I'm a happy camper. I don't know about everyone else but I like it.

i'm a new poster, does anybody know what waverly's non-district schedule is like, hope waverly does well next year. i'll watch them a lot. How does the other teams in the district look, info needed

NON-district schedule

Returning starters

and prediction for the season.

I know its way early but its good to get things off early. LOL

Alright, I know who you are, and some of us on the team are tired of you getting on here and acting like you don't know anything about us and talking trash. All your doing is making us look bad and aggravating everyone else on here. I see you writing down starters and stuff at school to put on here. You better stop, cause some of us are tired of it...