Warren Co. Vs Centenial Predictions?????

pioneer95

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by boneal52:

well it is good to see WC has some supporters. that's good for the team's morale. Support is underrated when it comes to rebuilding....but it still takes time.

Centennial 27

Warren Co. 6

Well that answers that question! I was beginning to wonder if there were any Centennial fans out there, or if we'd pull up to an empty stadium tomorrow night. See you then, Bo. Good luck to ya, but I hope your prediction's wrong. ;)

[Edited by SportsEd on 8-21-02 1:11P]

Both teams have spent alot of time in the spring and in fall camp getting ready for friday night. Emotions will be running high as Coach Tidwell tries to get Warren Co. believing that it can win. Winning is a habit and Warren Co. has to go into games playing to win not playing to not get beat. The new offense is a tuff one to run. It only get better with practice and repetitions. The line has looked good and I think can open some holes. The question will be if the QB and backs can make the right reads and excute the play. The defense is another story.

Hey, I have to belive in the system and that Warren co. can get the job done. WC 21 Cent. 17