Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

At this point ,this stuff really means nothing,but, Greenback beats louden, Louden beats CAK worse than Alcoa does. Oneida kills Greenback. We've got a good one tomorrow night. I wouldn't travel 4 hours to see what I thought was going to be a blowout.

Pujo,

You can find indvidual scenarios to prove something that is contradictory to an overall trend, and that's what you did in your quote. However, if we throw out historical performances of teams altogether, we would have no logical way to select playoff teams, and we would have no way to rate TC and Oneida as number 1 and number 2 respectively. Even with its flaws, past performance is a much better indicator than blind faith that "my team is going to win because I'm from Oneida/TC, and I said so".

In regard to your reference to a blowout, I think there have been very few posters who seriously predicted a blowout for this game. I think most people on both sides believe this will be a close game that could go either way. It's too bad that one of these fine programs has to go home after the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to meet several of the posters from both schools tomorrow night, I'll be wearing My famous Chiefs coat. Just lookingforward to a great ballgame by 2 classy programs. This is not the State Championship this year, I really believe the West may be able to compete this year. I'll be pulling for for either team that wins. Like um both ,but GOOOOOOOOOOOO INNNNJJJUUUUNNNSSSSSSSSSSS.

Same here Pujo. I'll be wearing my black leather 5X Super Bowl Cowboys jacket & a TC cap.

Maybe we can meet & shoot the breeze for a minute or two. Anyone else, give me a holler.

Hope for a safe trip & great game for all.

Whooo, Champ.....I thought you got lost in a treestand! Good to have you back..... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I think! It's true, he won't be hard to spot.....you'll smell the deer scent on him and he might still be sporting camo?!?!

Kaz

Hey, I know lets let everyone we've played.....play everyone you've played and see who wins the most games altogether! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let's see:

RBS vs. Oakdale......got to go with the Eagles in that one.

Macon vs. Sunbright......this looks like a Sunbright W.

Mt. Juliet Christian vs. Cloudland.....the Highlanders would bring this one home

Monterey vs. Harriman......did they arlready play? Harriman win?

Livingston vs. Rockwood.....Tigers by three TD's

Cumberland Gap vs. Gordonsville.......Too much passing for Gordonsville, CG by 7

Watertown vs Midway....Ray Ray eats purple Tigers lunch

Clay Co. vs Hampton.....Pujo's pups too strong

Smith Co vs. Greenback......Bunky and Bear rule, they beat London who went farther than Smith in playoffs

S. Pitt vs. ????......you get that one hands down!

I know this was stupid.....and funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But I pitted the weakest teams against each other and worked my way up. For what it is worth I think Greenback would beat the other opponent that didn't get matched up (FCS), too.

Kaz

Have fun with this! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kaz,

Why don't you start at the top and match TC's highest rated opponent against Oneida's highest rated opponent, and work your way down? Oh well, it's just for FUN, and really doesn't matter.

Scalper ,I'm a big Oneida fan, Love the leadership. Trousdale is also high on my list. Still hope you guys can pull it out. I do want the best Team to represent our side. Its probably going to take it his year.

I have the Oneida roster, Just can't find one that shows Trousdale's height and weight. I don't think either team is exceptionally big. Just the right size to be good football players. I think both teams match up well. Its gonna be a war.

I also want someone to verify if #55 from Trousdale is a freshman. If so ,watch out . This kid can play. Watched him all night, He was a terror.

naw 55 is not a freshman were losing him to them texas long horns next year

Scalper ,I'm a big Oneida fan, Love the leadership. Trousdale is also high on my list. Still hope you guys can pull it out. I do want the best Team to represent our side. Its probably going to take it his year.

I have the Oneida roster, Just can't find one that shows Trousdale's height and weight. I don't think either team is exceptionally big. Just the right size to be good football players. I think both teams match up well. Its gonna be a war.

I also want someone to verify if #55 from Trousdale is a freshman. If so ,watch out . This kid can play. Watched him all night, He was a terror.

Pujo, Sometimes 55 AIN"T 55 if you know what i mean. %% used to be #@ if you can figure that out you'll know who it is. Even the newspapers were wrong. Trousdale has been known to swap key players jersey numbers before, just ask Chicken County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let's look at more facts. Oneida has played MORE teams with winning records than TC has.

Macon 1-9 (the team that they beat went 1-9)

Livingston 1-9 (the team they beat also went 1-9)

Watertown went 6-4 at the end of season (lost to oneida)

Smith County went 8-2 at end of season (also played 6 teams with losing records. 2 teams with records of 5-5 & 6-5)

Monterey 2-8 (beat teams that went 2-8 & 0-10)

Gordonsville 3-7

Clay Co. 7-4 ( beat TAFT, a team that went 3-7, a team that went 0-10, beat 2 teams that went 2-8, and team that went 3-7)

Mt. Juliet Christian Academy 2-8

Friendship Christian 10-2 (scheldule rank 49th played a crappy scheldule..actually almost idetical 2 yalls)

Red Boiling Springs 0-10 (hasn't won a game since 2001)

Look at those numbers and notice that there are only 4 teams with winning records.

Oneida has played 6 teams with winning records. More numbers = lower averages. Not saying this favors them, but I think it would be fair to use the same number for each, otherwise the team that actually plays WEAKER opponents has the advantage in this situation. It doesnt help Oneida's stats that they have played midway and greenback twice though.

Also Oneida's strength rank is #1 and schedule rank #9. Trousdales is strength ranks is 4th and schedule rank? 43rd

Don't think thats a comparison...

Lets compare other numbers TC has 6 gold balls 7 if you want to count 1922. How many has Oneida got ??????

Pujo my man, I've seen you make this mistake before in 05. TC is 3-4 TDs better than the Engines, and whoever comes from the west. You have been blinded all year by the weakness of region 1 & 2 football. Luckily for you, you got to see the Best Game in the 1A playoffs(SP/TC). TC will take care of business from here on out. I myself probably wouldn't be so "cocky" if I hadn't went to the Ineeda/H2O game. But I know TC will be able to make plays against this Ineeda Defense. If H2O doesn't turn the ball over in that game, It woulda been a 6 pt game. TC will take care of the ball Friday Night. Big plays will happen.