Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo.....you hit the nail on the head. I, too think the team that can score 21 points will win this one. One other thing, if the Indians lead it at halftime....their chances to win increase dramatically. Tony Lambert and Staff have been masterful with their halftime adjustments this year. They will tighten the screws in the locker room. If it is still close by then, meaning they are behind, it makes the task a bit harder. I figure TC will grind some clock with a lead and their rushing attack. See you tomorrow night....sleep good.....I will.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Shocker0

Pujo.....you hit the nail on the head. I, too think the team that can score 21 points will win this one. One other thing, if the Indians lead it at halftime....their chances to win increase dramatically. Tony Lambert and Staff have been masterful with their halftime adjustments this year. They will tighten the screws in the locker room. If it is still close by then, meaning they are behind, it makes the task a bit harder. I figure TC will grind some clock with a lead and their rushing attack. See you tomorrow night....sleep good.....I will.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And your prediction is???????

sorry for the lateness of my reply's i try to answer all my fan mail in an appropriate amount of time

Snobutt, I've seen your prize hog and I'm gonna say this, plain as day, I got a mule up here that could pull that sack of bacon any dang way he (or in this case IT) wants too. I'll continue to implore our boys up front to do the same. If the game is a tie in regulation, I say we bring my mule and your hog.....tie them together and the first one that hits the endzone is the winner. You'll hear a couple of snorts and one long grunt and we'll all have us a pig roast in the endzone by the field house!

Have a safe trip up......hope the hauler doesn't get a flat tire. (that was a lot of bacon)

Kazanoreno

to bad you'll never get close to a tie!!!

Just what are yall going to do when you loose , wont that be a long interesting trip back to the nest.

Is it true what they say when a bee looses its stinger? by the way , what have you done with slim, I miss him.

He has become like a sister to me.

watch out slim this may mean he's got the hots for you, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> que the banjo's ned beaty! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Trousdale County is going to win this game by 3 touchdowns.

HE IS YOUR AMASSADOR!!!!!

Your kids have been digging ditches all season Krazzy,they gonna have to dig THE GRAND CANYON this week! BELIEVE THAT!

this is where them mules will come in handy! trust me i've been there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Time for the muffs prediction.

Jackets 28

Injuns 19.

check...

Roll on Jackets.

...and mate. game over. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The poll that I go by the most has Trousdale as a 4 point favorite, They give 3 to the home team whitch would make it Trousdale by 1. 1 is as good as a million , but it deffineately gives Oneida a pretty even shot. This poll is deadly acurate after 13 games. I've watched it for several years.

Ok, Snoball or whoever what do you guys think about Oneida? Is Oneida a solid team or are they a great team?

they're solid, no doubt about it. wouldn't be where they are if they weren't. they're big, disciplined, and hard nosed. and they very well could be great, but they haven't achieved greatness just yet. to quote the nature boy, "you got to beat the man, to be the man". right now trousdale is the man, because they beat the man last week. oneida has a shot at the man. we just have to wait to fri. nite to see what they do with that golden oppertunity.

mule lover, put on your thinking cap, ole snoball's gonna break it down for you a day in advance.

if a mule was harnessed to a sow or even an old growth hard wood in south east tn, (that's right the snoball watched the mule logging special also) it would pull it, i won't disagree with the obvious. but, when you set a mule and a ole sow in the middle of say, a football field, and that mule aint harnessed up to that sweet sweet pork. now, when that sow starts to digging and rutting low on that mule, that poor sterile thing will just go where ever that ole sow decides to take him(it). and she aint got to have whips and bridles and harnesses to do it. just watch friday night and when your big mules make that first move after the snap and their big hips start to rising when they stand, you'll see my hogs get on that hip and just have their way with em. then again if you can talk creasy into dressing out our boys in some of that kinky S&M gear, then maybe you can harness to em, but i just don't think you're that smooth enough of a talker to get that done. then (barring kinky S&M outfits) you'll see that time tested creed proven true once again. whether it's football or mule vs. hog, "low man wins." /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

???OBSTINATE, adj. Inaccessible to the truth as it is manifest in the splendor and stress of our advocacy. The popular type and exponent of obstinacy is the mule, a most intelligent animal."

-ambrose bierce-

i hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

and one more time, just for the record, you're THE MAN muffin /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

all you punks bow down to the muffest muffmeister there is

...respect. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

whoooooooo!!! tomorrow is the big day baby whoooooooooo tc gonna roll in here as the man. like i always say to be the man ya gotta beat the man whooooooooooo! common opponents stats and scores whew. you can figure all ya want its all about want to daddy whooooooooo. who wants to be stylin and profilin to the boro baby. we'll see tomorrow night won't we now. whooooooooooo. safe trip to all our visitors. as always whooooooooooooooo roll tribe roll.

The poll that I go by the most has Trousdale as a 4 point favorite, They give 3 to the home team whitch would make it Trousdale by 1. 1 is as good as a million , but it deffineately gives Oneida a pretty even shot. This poll is deadly acurate after 13 games. I've watched it for several years.

It also has Mckenzie as a 3 point favorite over Jo Byrns , Mckenzie is a 6 point underdog to Trousdale. This poll still has South Pitt as 2ond. Sounds about right to me. Very little room for error for anyone.

Guest Shocker0

It also has Mckenzie as a 3 point favorite over Jo Byrns , Mckenzie is a 6 point underdog to Trousdale. This poll still has South Pitt as 2ond. Sounds about right to me. Very little room for error for anyone.

I believe the west is strong this year as well. What really surprised me was when Collinwood beat Harriman 47-7 in a bowl game. I doubt Harriman was fully prepared for it since it was just a post season thing that meant nothing, but still taht score was surprising since neither of those teams made the playoffs