Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont care, then go to bed. I care, quit trying to say that your bunch is better than trousdale or south pitt. You know regions 3 and 4 are better, its just a fact. For once one of yalls teams besides hampton got to get a beatdown though, sharing the love i suppose. I just think its hilarious how you react after a loss like this. You sound just like me after you fellas came to watertown and beat us right silly. We had turnovers in the redzone, but you said we didnt screw up, you forced us to. To call Creasy a cheat is outright classless, be a man and take a loss. Creasy didnt even have a headset on, hows it doing any good. Also keep in mind that it was in the first quarter when the first fifteen snaps are scripted, he wasnt callin in special plays. Ive seen trousdale four times and its five yards and a cloud of dust unless they break one. You try to cram them and they run their naked play and score on ya. Thats TC, smashmouth and dare you to stop them. Get over it, take a loss and quit whining and quit calling a great coach and great man a cheat.

PS: How would you like your crow? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

a beatdown??? were we watchin the same game because if anything happend it wasnt that trousdale put a beatdown on oneida and you can bet your money on that buddy!

a beatdown??? were we watchin the same game because if anything happend it wasnt that trousdale put a beatdown on oneida and you can bet your money on that buddy!

Yes, we were watching the same game, I dont mean blowout, I mean beatdown. TC controlled the game from the first snap and they were much more physical. There was never a moment when I thought TC would lose this one. This is only the second time ive been up to yall's region, and yall are good hosts. Much better than midway, not that midway wasnt nice. Hey, you had a good season but to say that you are better than South Pitt, no way, I personally think Oneida would have trouble with FCS and maybe Grace too. Its been like this for the past six or seven years. The gold ball isnt going anywhere outside of regions 3 and 4, unless TC throws six picks like a certain region four team did in the title game a few years back. Maybe well see yall again on the Bball court.

the tc bunch will cheat to win . just ask any one who has played them on the creekbank

As an old TC football player who played for Jim B. Satterfield, I am proud of my school, its football program, and the leadership and role model provided by my Coach Satterfield; he and his football program were class acts. Needless to say, it hurts me when I read all these cheating accusations about MY SCHOOL (it's still and will always be MY SCHOOL). On this thread and others, we have been accused of stealing an opposing team's playbook, receiving signals (on the field during a game) from an opponent team's ex-player, playing an ineligible player who was too old and being stripped of our 1997 state championship, the headset allegation, and now we have cheated any team who has ever played on the creekbank. I am beginning to think we should start a CoachT thread for all the teams that claim TC has cheated them. Maybe if everybody who has ever been cheated by TC gets it off their chest, once and for all, we can clear the slate and start over without these continual cheating allegations.

As an old TC football player who played for Jim B. Satterfield, I am proud of my school, its football program, and the leadership and role model provided by my Coach Satterfield; he and his football program were class acts. Needless to say, it hurts me when I read all these cheating accusations about MY SCHOOL (it's still and will always be MY SCHOOL). On this thread and others, we have been accused of stealing an opposing team's playbook, receiving signals (on the field during a game) from an opponent team's ex-player, playing an ineligible player who was too old and being stripped of our 1997 state championship, the headset allegation, and now we have cheated any team who has ever played on the creekbank. I am beginning to think we should start a CoachT thread for all the teams that claim TC has cheated them. Maybe if everybody who has ever been cheated by TC gets it off their chest, once and for all, we can clear the slate and start over without these continual cheating allegations.

well said, i couldnt agree with you more, Im sad to say that my bunch has contributed to some of these allegations. You know, when yall played temple a few years back and one of your kids participated in some less than classy behaviour, none of the TC fellas came on here and whined about it, and that is honorable. I think the rest of us can learn from that. Congrats, bring region four another gold ball.

Thank to both team for a very enjoyable ballgame. Thats what I went for and got my money's worth. Both outfits should be very proud of the effort and hard work by these 2 group of players and Coaches. The score didn't surprise me a bit.Oneida had some chances and if a few things would have went their way ,they might have pulled out a w. Ithink we can all agree that the better football team won.They played just exactly like I thought they would.For Oneida to have won they had to taske some chances that they were unwilling to do, good teams don't usuakky change whats got them to the 4th round. I am Happy for for Trousdale a,m I'm deffineately behind them next week. They deserve it. My heartbreaks for the seniors at Oneida,you guys will be missed, as for the rest of the Injuns ,go to work a get better. You have the Coaches to build a powerhouse.

Got to meet several people ,great bunch of guys. I saw alot of tradition standing out there rooting those Yellow Jackets on. Believe it or not ,all you guys who that has worn the purple and Gold is still a big part of this team ,you guys set the standard, and these teams just keep following suit. Its a proud bunch and all of you deserve the right to be. Great Job

What happened at the game tonight?

I will try and explain . early in the game a TC coach let the refs know their headsets were not working . It was called out on the loud speakers. As the game went on , it was pointed out that the spotters for TC was wearing their headsets and the game was stopped to discuss this . Whether the headsets had been working for a while before it was brought to everyone's attention is beside the point. It was very obvious that TC had the better team. It was a great game and TC won plain and period.There is allways things that people can bring up that would make a difference. I don't think this had any real bearing on the game . TC was able to move the ball at will. Oneida give it a heck of a shot , but just didn't have enough . I hope everyone can see what a game that TC brought to Oneida this is not taking anything away from Oneida . It is just saying, I think TC has a complete team with everything it takes to bring home the gold. I will root for TC because they deserve it.

I would also like to thank Oneid for giving us a great season . You all played a great game and have nothing to be ashamed of .

What happened at the game tonight?

Well boys I was gonna get on here and talk about how great Oneida played, how Coach Lambert called a great game, and how nice Oneida's fans and facility was. But....after reading TrashMouth on here calling us cheaters, i'll just say Oneida got a safety, because our running back fell down in the endzone. And scored on a trick play.(halfback pass). Otherwise TC Defense shut'em down. Listening to Oneidas radio station on the way home. The announcers said Onieda had 34 carries for 83 yds rushing and I think about 60 yds passing. 1 was the 30 yd halfback pass. Oneida was NOT as good as SP. Probably never will be. In the 1st quarter,TC had the ball inside the 5 just like SP, and failed to get any points. TC had over 250 yds rushing, 30 or so passing. TC fumbled inside the 15 giving Oneida a short field and still kept them out. That headset crap is just that CRAP. Made NO difference in this game at all. And that 1 Chicken County poster on here calling us cheaters(td42go). Somebody give him a tissue. Bock Bock, Chicken Chicken.

The gold ball isnt going anywhere outside of regions 3 and 4, unless TC throws six picks like a certain region four team did in the title game a few years back.

At least we came back later that year and made up for it with baseball season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Big congrats tonight for TC. Make room in your case for another one!

All I can say is WOW.This was a heck of a game and if you wasn't there you missed it!!!Congrats to TC and gl next week.To my boys,man we almost had it.Great effort out there tonight.Seniors, I am sure GONNA MISS ya /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> it's been great watching you all progress up to the level that you did.THANK YOU for what you have showed these underclassmen.You all have brought ONEIDA FOOTBALL BACK to where it belongs.Coaching staff, it was great watching you all as well.Excellent group of men /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> In my books, the best there is out there.

Grunt, nice meeting ya and being able to talk to ya.Gl next week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Pujo I seen ya sporting around, but had my hands full /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> when I walked by ya!!!!