Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Smoker, let me put it like this. TC 250+ yds rushing Ineeda 80. Now do you understand?

I am not a JBS alum hero so dont come on a message board and disrespect me. I was on a team that won a gold ball. Also I will be at the game Friday supporting my county neighbor so come tell me to go cry to my mama to my face..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Just meet me in my backyard right now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pujo

sorry I didn't get to say hello . I was afraid I would loose my seat. I have enjoyed the games with Hampton and I hope we will get to see some more matchups. Thats what it is all about. I know there was alot of people let down tonight , but as we both know this is what happens. You go out and give it your best shot and see where you end up . WE got to guage our play and I don't think we done to bad .

Smoker, let me put it like this. TC 250+ yds rushing Ineeda 80. Now do you understand?

Just meet me in my backyard right now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is that between trailer 3 & 4, or 4 & 5? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yeah smart move, make a joke out of it..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you got that right!!!!!Just wondering if you seen me or not.Was busy at the time.

Yeah you was a little busy to chat with me, I would hate to have to watch my team and do you're job at the same time. I guess a guy has to make a living and at least you were in attendance.

Well I'll be daggummed ,Imissed my ole buddy Smashmouth again. Iwas really wanting to meey ole Kaz. The silver tongued devil.

get'em slim and for oneida fans if yall gonna keep winning and making teams come so far to play yall sright'n them roads up alittle i feel like i just got off a boat lol i have to say if they gave gold balls to the team with the most curve'y roads yall wouldn't have room for all of'em congrts to tha jacket ya got er done

Guest Shocker0

What happened to Oneida not scoring? How many teams have scored 10+ points on you guys this year? Not Smith County, not South Pitt

Yeah smart move, make a joke out of it..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm a Joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a .....woops. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What happened to Oneida not scoring? How many teams have scored 10+ points on you guys this year? Not Smith County, not South Pitt

Macon County, ha ha ha. Ya'll scored as much as 1-9 Macon County did. Ya'll got a safety and ran a trick play. Thats ya'll scores. Take'em how you can get'em.

Guest Shocker0

I'm a Joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a .....woops. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Macon County, ha ha ha. Ya'll scored as much as 1-9 Macon County did. Ya'll got a safety and ran a trick play. Thats ya'll scores. Take'em how you can get'em.

How many other teams have gotten safety's on you guys this year? One of your scores was on a wild punt return, too.

WHAT you guys gave up 10 points to lowly Macon County? That's embarrasing. Please tell me it was against the subs

All I can say is WOW.This was a heck of a game and if you wasn't there you missed it!!!Congrats to TC and gl next week.To my boys,man we almost had it.Great effort out there tonight.Seniors, I am sure GONNA MISS ya /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> it's been great watching you all progress up to the level that you did.THANK YOU for what you have showed these underclassmen.You all have brought ONEIDA FOOTBALL BACK to where it belongs.Coaching staff, it was great watching you all as well.Excellent group of men /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> In my books, the best there is out there.

Grunt, nice meeting ya and being able to talk to ya.Gl next week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Pujo I seen ya sporting around, but had my hands full /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> when I walked by ya!!!!

Champ i seen you takin care of business tonight haha funny stuff i had no idea what was going down?? im sure i wont find out on here but ill try my best to some how, good talkin with you all season champ, kaz, flair, cleatless, everybody look for them indians next year to be takin some names in 2A!!! thanks for the memorys guys SP dont be hating cause we made it to the semis and yall didnt /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

pujo

sorry I didn't get to say hello . I was afraid I would loose my seat. I have enjoyed the games with Hampton and I hope we will get to see some more matchups. Thats what it is all about. I know there was alot of people let down tonight , but as we both know this is what happens. You go out and give it your best shot and see where you end up . WE got to guage our play and I don't think we done to bad .

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, I mostly chatted with alot of Trousdales fans and former players. Very nice bunch of fellers.they do like their football. I don't blame them.