Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen GP play Lewis Co. just let me say this, Lewis Co. was a better team than GP. I have seen all but 2 Milan games. Gp has no chance beating Milan, none at all! Milan 56 Goodpasture 14 !! GP may score 14 if we play the 2nd team for the whole 2nd half!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I seen GP play Lewis Co. just let me say this, Lewis Co. was a better team than GP. I have seen all but 2 Milan games. Gp has no chance beating Milan, none at all! Milan 56 Goodpasture 14 !! GP may score 14 if we play the 2nd team for the whole 2nd half!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lewis County was Bigger than Goodpasture, not Better.

Until you see Cunningham in person, you don't know how good he really is.

I look forward to watching Milan score 56 points and I will get there early to watch that.

The Cougars will repect Milan but they are not going to back down. Like I said, this

will be a good game, not a blow out by one of the teams. You don't get this far

not being able to score. You guys have a good team and look forward to watching the

game.

Like i said before i seen GP play LC in the rain i was standing on the LC sidelines, every time your big bad running back took a big hit or a little hit he ran to the sidelines and stayed out a play or 2. He may only get one play in against Milan. Milan's team speed will shut you down, the toss sweep won't work agaist Milan and up the middle i know won't work. Your QB can't handle pressure! I pretty much think that sums it up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Like i said before i seen GP play LC in the rain i was standing on the LC sidelines, every time your big bad running back took a big hit or a little hit he ran to the sidelines and stayed out a play or 2. He may only get one play in against Milan. Milan's team speed will shut you down, the toss sweep won't work agaist Milan and up the middle i know won't work. Your QB can't handle pressure! I pretty much think that sums it up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Milan just can't get over the hump. Can't seem to win the big one. Until proven otherwise, Goodpasture is king of the hill in west & middle Tn.

Milan just can't get over the hump. Can't seem to win the big one. Until proven otherwise, Goodpasture is king of the hill in west & middle Tn.

my friend, you are correct with your comment. however after friday night it will be "yabba dabba doo the king is gone and so are you." the dawgs win 24-14. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am glad you were there, because I was to. And as far as the "big bad running back", there are some people who think he is pretty good, along with about 10-12 D1 schools offering him full rides! And I find it funny that a team can travel on the road, beat them, and you still say they are not better than Lewis. I guess I am just confused. I thought that you let the teams play, give them there respect, and let the best team win. I ran into 4 to 5 players from Lewis last night at the CPA game, and they all were very respectfull and said what a good team Goodpasture was. Funny hugh. And as far as running once and staying out for a couple of plays, Benji played the whole game both ways, he also returned a kickoff for a touchdown, and returned punts. And as far as Milan goes, why don't we let these young men play a game of football and see what happens!