Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

i have ZERO resentment for milan... i have resentment for ridiculous, cocky, over the top fans

Get out of em. Milan fans on here don't care what somebody from TCA has to say about our 4th round match-up.

Milan will not completley stop GP or their star running back. However, I do believe Milan can SLOW down GP and get some three and outs. I hope to see Milan keep GP's offense off the field and manage the clock. Milan will give up points, however Milan's offense isn't too shabby. Gilbert isn't the only option this year.

Williamson will be a big factor for Milan. He's our young stud. He will come to hit.

Gilbert- 3td's

Cunningham- 3td's

Milan 34

GP 28

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(9-4) Goodpasture comes in averaging 26.9 Points Per Game. for a total of 350 on the season so far.

(13-0) Milan comes in averaging 41.4 Points Per Game for a total of 539 on the season so far.

Milan allows an average of 15.6 Points Per Game on Defense for a total of 204 on the season so far.

Goodpasture allows an average of 21 Points Per Game on Defense for a total of 274 on the season so far.

Milan is 9-0 at Home this year and 4-0 on the road.

Goodpasture is 4-2 at Home and 5-2 on the road.

Lets calm down now..lol. This game wont be played on records or what the 2003 or 2006 team did or what any other team did. This game will be played on the emotions of Fri Nov 28 and the chance for a trip to the boro. Those that have milan or goodpasture in the boro againist Alcoa, your forggetting Marion County may have something to say about that. Lets take it one game at a time. Oh yea Im pulling for the Dawgs but win or loose its been a great season for both teams and an accomplishment to make it this far. Yes only one can advance so Good Luck to both schools!

All of the programs in this years 2A bracket have a history of success. All four teams have multiple titles for a total of 20. I am a 2A fan so I might be a little biased but I doubt any other classification can match it. Might be worth a little research.

You are correct. Of course it takes 2 of the 2A teams to pass Maryville. If you take Alcoa out then we would need all three schools left in 2A to tie Maryville in titles.

i have ZERO resentment for milan... i have resentment for ridiculous, cocky, over the top fans

That may very well be, but it is also obvious that you take it out on Milan as a whole. I imagine if you would go back and read some of your posts, and imagine someone was writing them about your school, you would agree.

As a fan and alumni of Milan High School, I can tell you, I resent our overly cocky, rude, brash fans just as much as you do. And I make a point, (and made a point to tell the Trenton players sitting behind me Friday night at the game), how much Milan appreciates their support through the playoffs and good luck next year. If it hadn't been so cold, I was gonna do the same to the group of Huntingdon and Westview students as well.

As far as the game, I think Milan and GP are in a similar place. Everyone telling them how they are overrated and don't have a chance. But the fact is, out of 32 teams that started 3 weeks ago....these are TWO of four left. So all the haters still hating on BOTH programs need to realize, apparently we were just overrated enough to kick you out of the mix.

Now to the actual game, if my Dawgs can play like they did Friday night, they'll have a tough one, but they'll pull it out. I keep reading these posts and it all revolves around Benji Cunningham. Milan posters revolves around our TEAM. So if GP can pull something out BESIDES Benji, it'll be a close one. If not, I'm afraid it'll be a long night for the Cougars.

We welcome GP to the Pound again....hope everyone has a safe drive down. (I wouldn't recommend coming in honking horns, or stomping on our logo at mid field.....it only makes some bulldogs angry LoL)

Hope everyone has a GREAT Turkey Day! And let's all remember and be THANKFUL of what we have and that we have the freedom to sit out on a bitterly cold Friday night and watch these high school boys give their all!!

As a fan and alumni of Milan High School, I can tell you, I resent our overly cocky, rude, brash fans just as much as you do. And I make a point, (and made a point to tell the Trenton players sitting behind me Friday night at the game), how much Milan appreciates their support through the playoffs and good luck next year. If it hadn't been so cold, I was gonna do the same to the group of Huntingdon and Westview students as well.

As far as the game, I think Milan and GP are in a similar place. Everyone telling them how they are overrated and don't have a chance. But the fact is, out of 32 teams that started 3 weeks ago....these are TWO of four left. So all the haters still hating on BOTH programs need to realize, apparently we were just overrated enough to kick you out of the mix.

Now to the actual game, if my Dawgs can play like they did Friday night, they'll have a tough one, but they'll pull it out. I keep reading these posts and it all revolves around Benji Cunningham. Milan posters revolves around our TEAM. So if GP can pull something out BESIDES Benji, it'll be a close one. If not, I'm afraid it'll be a long night for the Cougars.

We welcome GP to the Pound again....hope everyone has a safe drive down. (I wouldn't recommend coming in honking horns, or stomping on our logo at mid field.....it only makes some bulldogs angry LoL)

Hope everyone has a GREAT Turkey Day! And let's all remember and be THANKFUL of what we have and that we have the freedom to sit out on a bitterly cold Friday night and watch these high school boys give their all!!

If Milan plays like they did against JCS. Milan wins big

You are correct. Of course it takes 2 of the 2A teams to pass Maryville. If you take Alcoa out then we would need all three schools left in 2A to tie Maryville in titles.

That may very well be, but it is also obvious that you take it out on Milan as a whole. I imagine if you would go back and read some of your posts, and imagine someone was writing them about your school, you would agree.

i was at the milan-jcs game friday rooting for milan, that doesnt sound like resentment to me

i went back and read ALL of my posts ever... the only time i have said something unsupportive about milan is when over the top statements are made... so much of this happens because milan has ALOT of fans and while most are rational, several say ignorant things that tend to get people fired up... yes i need to show more self control but if you look back and read what some of the less reasonable milan fans have said, you would understand my frustration! 95% of the time i have been as supportive as possible for milan, yall have a great program and some very passionate fans

i went back and read ALL of my posts ever... the only time i have said something unsupportive about milan is when over the top statements are made... so much of this happens because milan has ALOT of fans and while most are rational, several say ignorant things that tend to get people fired up... yes i need to show more self control but if you look back and read what some of the less reasonable milan fans have said, you would understand my frustration! 95% of the time i have been as supportive as possible for milan, yall have a great program and some very passionate fans

so are you saying tca has no over the top fans? i mean if you wanna talk about getting fired up you should have seen milan fans when jcs came in like a bunch of hooligans and stomping on our field. at least on here its just talk. i've never seen a milan fan act likejcs fans at an opposing school