White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you have teams that run 98% of the time, they are going to get yards on the ground. What matters is if they can turn those yards into points which station camp could not do. You might call it something other than the wing T but it is the same basic offense. Wing T, wishbone hybrid. It is the same run man in motion hand off to FB, RB, QB keeper, option, option pass, or reverse. They might call it something else and run a little different variation of it but it is the same basis. And you defend it basically the same way.

White House doesn't get as much recruiting attention as alot of other schools b/c the WH admin. does not help at all with post HS lives. They do not make recruiting video's, they do not get players names out to big time programs, the guidance counslers do jack squat with college for students. They have a good school and good teachers but when it comes to athletes getting noticed by big programs it rarely happens. It is up to the parents to do anything if they want their kid to get noticed.

I wish I could make this game as it has the makings of a classic. I still considerring the 1000 mile drive from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

I really hope WH feels like they are getting no respect and comes out fired up. I know they will be fired up regardless but this team can score alot of points very fast. If KC gets behind can they pass to catch up? I know WH can, but can KC?

i don't know how many players kc i do know when i played we went from 36 to about90 in 4 yrs and i hear there getting bigger hints the add on to the sports complex(on the website)so again push. thanks for the info on wh location i was curious b/c i am familar with the area. has wh ever played any of the privates in nashville in the past 3 or 4 years? just curious i know there a diff team

White House is in White House, Tennessee. I'm not trying to make you sound dumb, I just figured it out a couple days ago. I didn't know it was actually a city.

Looked up their schedule on CoachT White House schedules. They haven't played any of the privates in Nashville since at least 02. Thats as far back as i wanted to go. Although in 05 and 06 the played Franklin-Simpson from Kentucky. Anybody know if they're private or public?

I'm sorry i can seem to find any information on blaine boone for such a good recruit there sure isnt anything about him he did have his own page up but nothing from Rivals or any other site? i hope for his sake he gets to play d-1 but i'm having trouble finding info. but for the WH fans read all three names up for mr football please and lets imo call it a push (even if hood has offers that r public not speculation)

For a public school, we have a great website. We have a wonderful person who volunteers their time that does not even have a child in the program and does not live in White House. He does all the stats. Recruiting does not have a page on our website. Sumner County controls the information that goes on that website because it is linked to the homepage of WHHS. The QB club purchased equipment that will make it easier for the coaches to get tapes out to colleges when needed. White House has been buzzing with many scouts since spring practice. Hopefully those who want to go on and play football will be able to go to the school of their choice.

i don't know how many players kc i do know when i played we went from 36 to about90 in 4 yrs and i hear there getting bigger hints the add on to the sports complex(on the website)so again push. thanks for the info on wh location i was curious b/c i am familar with the area. has wh ever played any of the privates in nashville in the past 3 or 4 years? just curious i know there a diff team

We scrimmage David Libscomb every year.

White House is in White House, Tennessee. I'm not trying to make you sound dumb, I just figured it out a couple days ago. I didn't know it was actually a city.

Looked up their schedule on CoachT White House schedules. They haven't played any of the privates in Nashville since at least 02. Thats as far back as i wanted to go. Although in 05 and 06 the played Franklin-Simpson from Kentucky. Anybody know if they're private or public?

Franklin Simpson is a public high school. We have scrimmaged David Lipscomb the past three years. We have beat them the last three years. I know that doesn't count because it is a scrimmage and they don't show everything. They are playing people to see where they go and getting basics down. We do not play any private schools.

DL ok score? and u quote me and then rant about your website i never said anything about the wh website. all i said is there wasn't alot on the kid. that is based off when i googled and did even more research. sorry for the misunderstanding i hope he goes somewhere and does well i just don't put alot of stock in hearsay based on no evidence .but i did put evidence for all the possible recruits from kc and where i found my info. You(white house fans thinking they have 10 d-1 prospects) on the other hand did not nor did anyone else i'm sorry u can't find anything to prove your statements

Only 1 WH fan said we have 10 D-1 prospects. They are obviously a homer, and oblivious to reality. We do not have 10 D-1 prospects. Maybe 4-5 total D-1 prospects but maybe only 1 or 2 will be mid major or higher recruits. Most will be lower level D-1 or D-II (whatever they call it now) recruits. Not many instate programs will have 10 D-1 recruits in 1 year. Also, KC fans just b/c you have some smaller D-1 schools looking at some of your players does not mean they are all going on to D-1 either. Just b/c they are recruiting them does not mean they are going to offer.

We will probably have alot of kids going to Cumberland, Union, Carson-Newman, etc. type schools to play ball, while a couple will make it to D-1. We have twins brothers that are on UT's roster. They were both walk ons but one has since earned a scholarship. Other than those 2 I don't know of any WH players currently on BCS conference rosters. But there are some in smaller conferences and NAIA and D-II.

DL ok score? and u quote me and then rant about your website i never said anything about the wh website. all i said is there wasn't alot on the kid. that is based off when i googled and did even more research. sorry for the misunderstanding i hope he goes somewhere and does well i just don't put alot of stock in hearsay based on no evidence .but i did put evidence for all the possible recruits from kc and where i found my info. You(white house fans thinking they have 10 d-1 prospects) on the other hand did not nor did anyone else i'm sorry u can't find anything to prove your statements

He is up for Lineman of the year in 3A. The WH defense is much tougher when he plays Defensive tackle, but he does not play every down defensively. You won't block him very well.

Don't take the D1 stuff so seriously....you are being played.

Only 1 WH fan said we have 10 D-1 prospects. They are obviously a homer, and oblivious to reality. We do not have 10 D-1 prospects. Maybe 4-5 total D-1 prospects but maybe only 1 or 2 will be mid major or higher recruits. Most will be lower level D-1 or D-II (whatever they call it now) recruits. Not many instate programs will have 10 D-1 recruits in 1 year. Also, KC fans just b/c you have some smaller D-1 schools looking at some of your players does not mean they are all going on to D-1 either. Just b/c they are recruiting them does not mean they are going to offer.

We will probably have alot of kids going to Cumberland, Union, Carson-Newman, etc. type schools to play ball, while a couple will make it to D-1. We have twins brothers that are on UT's roster. They were both walk ons but one has since earned a scholarship. Other than those 2 I don't know of any WH players currently on BCS conference rosters. But there are some in smaller conferences and NAIA and D-II.

I dont think there is a team in the state that has 10 D1 prospects. That was 1 fan that said that. All of the KC fans are thinking that EVERYONE from WH thinks that. Thats not true. The coaches would be the only thing holding the players back from getting better scholorships. If you look at the type of players that have came thru WH and look how many got a ride to a D1 school...Something doesnt add up. I know some of them didnt have the grades but the rest in my opinion could have played. Im not bashing the coaches or anything like that. They are as good as it gets when it comes to Friday nights and during the week. Its the off season where they could put more work in trying to help the players that make them look good. Now some WH fan will get on here and try to bash me and thats fine. You prolly didnt come thru the program. All im saying is that they could get better in the recruiting process.

blahblahblah not what i said at all blahblahblah honestly this should be a good game the reason i even show the recruiting info is so wh fans knew this isn't a bunch of typical 3a kids running the wingbone (not wing t some think its the same but most of those ppl arent playing anymore). I personally love the wh confidence that there going to come in and see anything like what they have already seen player and scheme wise. just wondering what kinda splits did Sc have? have any WH fans actually seen film on kc?if so what did u thank ? i would love to see WH but i can seem to find anything. as for wH they are balanced i hear what kinda formations? shotgun? i-form ?

and for the wh fans who thank kc has seen athletes look at ae, fulton,baylor and personally i don't count AC but they were bragging how good they were too

hasnt seen sorry only human