White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

Sorry the direction has turned away from what was an excellent high school football game. Hats off to White House for a great game. I was very impressed with your team for about 47:58 until things got a little testy at the end. I don't know whether there were 10 D-1 football players in blue but there were certainly that many that can/could play on Saturdays somewhere. As others stated about 10 pages ago, Catholic makes very few mistakes and makes you pay if you do. This Catholic team just keeps on winning. Good luck Irish-one more to go!

Sorry IrishBBall and other fans from Catholic my question should have been posted on the White House vs Station Camp thread and I didnt mean to take anything away from the win tonight. The names I mentioned can respond to my question on that thread i will bump it back to the top now and will move off this thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good season according to

QUOTE (RockHudson @ Nov 22 2008 - 10:14 AM)

Hey but at least ya boys got in a lil cheap shots so we know who the REAL men are!

Congrats on whatever you guys are pleased with, we still have our season to finish.

I say congratulations on a good season. You gave it a good shot, just too many turnovers. Nice kicking M. Gossett.

Good job E.S.(chokeonaloaf)!

Did you go the game/listen to it Christian?

Not a good season according to

QUOTE (RockHudson @ Nov 22 2008 - 10:14 AM)

Hey but at least ya boys got in a lil cheap shots so we know who the REAL men are!

Congrats on whatever you guys are pleased with, we still have our season to finish.

I say congratulations on a good season. You gave it a good shot, just too many turnovers. Nice kicking M. Gossett.

Good job E.S.(chokeonaloaf)!

Email me man, chokeonaloaf@yahoo.com

Congrats to Knoxville Catholic..... Good teams take advantage of the opportunities presented and you guys did just that. No shame in losing to a talented team. Congrats and play well next week.

ALL I KNOW IS I WANT TROX GREENWADE ON MY FANTASY TEAM. HE PUTS UP BIG NUMBERS. BUT THE TRUTH IS HE MIGHT BE A BETTER PUNTER THEN QB. VERY SCARY.

WHalumni no you never did say anything about station camp you were not listed in the screen names I directed the question to. I never meant for you to be involved in this conversation. Im sure the majority of the people whos screen name I did ask the question to are in Knoxville so I will have to wait for their responses late tonight or early tomorrow.

I thought bison4 asked the question..But i understand now. Just didnt want the SC fans jumping on me for something I didnt say.

IM WATCHING THE REPLAY OF THIS GAME AND KC MUST'VE CONVERTED (3-5) FOURTH DOWN CONVERSIONS. GOOD TEAMS FIND WAYS TO WIN GAMES AND THATS WHAT KC DID. WHITE HOUSE JUST HAD TOO MANY TURNOVERS TO OVERCOME TONIGHT. I WOULD'NT TRADE WHITE HOUSE FOR ANY OTHER TEAM. THEY WERE JUST SO FUN TO WATCH BECAUSE OF THEIR VERSATILITY ON OFFENSE.

Go back and read it again. I never said ONE word about COACHES. I don't approve of any player taking swings on the field. Not even the Bobcats.

I don't know who took the first punch but trust me KC took theirs also. We had two boys hit that went rolling on the ground. KC is not innocent so don't let them think that they are.

I don't know who took the first punch but trust me KC took theirs also. We had two boys hit that went rolling on the ground. KC is not innocent so don't let them think that they are.

TOTAL YARDS

WHITE HOUSE 370 KC 296.

KC HAS A GREAT TEAM. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AND I HOPE THEY BEAT MITCHELL, BUT WHITE HOUSE WOULD'VE WON THIS GAME ON A NEUTRAL FIELD.

THE LAST (3) TIMES WHITE HOUSE HAS WENT TO A SEMI-FINAL THEY HAD TO TRAVEL. LOUDON 97, MELROSE 04 AND THIS YEAR.

BUT THATS JUST THE WAY THE BALL BOUNCES.

Nice name calling. Typical WH fan. Good luck taps didn't work for you.

everybody who is saying wh had cheap shots go back and look at film. at the end of the game knox-catholic player pushed one of our players down thats how that started... and we wanted a penalty against them so we can get one more play. thats jus coaching not bad class

Very good HS game. WH is much improved over the course of the season. I watched the Alcoa and the the 2nd SC game, and then last night. Greenwade will play on Saturdays. A few others as well. Tale of 2 halfs. WH controlled 1st, and listening to Pemberton post game, he said they were a much improved team, and that they dominated the 1st half. Caught them off guard. Catholic just took control in the 2nd. They made some nice adjustments at the 1/2 (Getting #3 more involved & reall on defense). I have picked against them all year because of their youth. I read where they lost 17 starters from last year, and have 4 Soph starters on the OL, and 5 Soph starters on D. Guess they are not Sophs any longer. Both teams should be proud. Fulton vs. Mitchell would have been a great game. Guess this wiil have to do.

Might as well get this thing started. Down to the final four. While White House is a great team, obviously, because they made it this far, I don't believe they can beat the best team in region 2. Knox Catholic has all the makings of a state championship team. And i believe they have proved themselves to not choke in the playoffs this year.

Knox Catholic-35

White House-14

Congrats Blue Devils on a great season,You guys gave it all you had.Seniors good luck in life after football.You will always have these great memories for as long as you live.time for winter workouts where you have a chance to think about that championship next year underclassmen.GREAT EFFORT ON THE SEASON!