Mitchell vs DL again.

Galilee

Well I am not a fortune teller and I don't believe you to be either, if so you wouldn't make any money by the way you predicting what is going to happem. However, the game is on the field and we will see Friday night. Until then, take care !

Well, I am not a fortune teller, BUT very few teams advance to the Championship game without a stout defense. MITCHELL does NOT have that. They are very average.....hence DL will score a lot of points. DL has had some mistakes lately and they are due for one of their patented error-free games.

How do you expect to stop the DL trap plays.........cover up Rogers and somebody else beats you. The one constant from you is that awesome offense Mitchell has.....but nothing about their defense.

Make sure the Mitchell BUS is pointed WEST.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question: Does your Duke have a the ability to talk like the Duke in the Bush's Baked Beans commercials?

Follow up question to the first: If so, does your dog like to eat baked beans?

I sure hope it's alright that I replied to a post on a message board. I know I'm pushing my limits in society by doing so.

Nice to hear from you again, Bomb. I have told you before that I don't watch much televison, so I have not seen the commericial of which you speak. You DL posters have referred to a lot of tv when posting and I think you better cut off those TV's and hit the books, or our ACT, SAT score averages might beat yours. I must confess to you that I don't have a bulldog at all and he is not named Duke. My dog is a German Shepherd named Darla and she likes small horses. Just kidding, she really eats Beneficial. I do not want to start a Harding Road frenzy. Its ok, your posts are fun and darn it, my dog can't talk. She does bark loudly, though.

highschoolking

What size offensive line does Mitchell have, on average. Last year they were enormous. We sort of looked like little boys with men; but, then everyone is bigger than we are.

Where is Ken Torry now?

Seriously, highschoolking, is Torry playing football or basketball somewhere? Wasn't he the guy who dropped 30-something points in a basketball game and then QB'd the next night. All arguments about bad calls, no calls or blown calls aside, that kid could play. He was quite an athlete. Hope he's healthy and playing somewhere.

Mitchell Offensive Line

RT 6'5 304 lbs R. Scruggs

RG 6'3 341 lbs R. Hayes

C 6'2 284 lbs D. Wash

LG 5"11 318 lbs C. Hinds

LT 6"6 284 or 287 lbs V. Jenkins

The last that I heard was Ken Torry was enrolled at Texas Southern as a redshirt.

Well, I am not a fortune teller, BUT very few teams advance to the Championship game without a stout defense. MITCHELL does NOT have that. They are very average.....hence DL will score a lot of points. DL has had some mistakes lately and they are due for one of their patented error-free games.

How do you expect to stop the DL trap plays.........cover up Rogers and somebody else beats you. The one constant from you is that awesome offense Mitchell has.....but nothing about their defense.

Make sure the Mitchell BUS is pointed WEST.

Thanks bulldog69, this is great Bulletin Board Material. I will make sure this gets posted in the Locker RoomMItchell Offensive Line

Mitchell Offensive Line

RT 6'5 304 lbs R. Scruggs

RG 6'3 341 lbs R. Hayes

C 6'2 284 lbs D. Wash

LG 5"11 318 lbs C. Hinds

LT 6"6 284 or 287 lbs V. Jenkins

The last that I heard was Ken Torry was enrolled at Texas Southern as a redshirt.

Thanks bulldog69, this is great Bulletin Board Material. I will make sure this gets posted in the Locker Room

On the Bulletin Board response. Remember Bulldog69 is a Page High School fan. After Page is eliminated from the Playoffs, he becomes a TRUE Region 5 Fan.

The Only thing that appears on the Lipscomb Bulletin Boards:

1. Depth Charts

2. Scouting Reports

3. Game Grades

4. Who has to clean the bus after a road trip

5. Who is bringing the food in after the game

6. Who turns off the lights at the stadium

Comments from Coacht...and newspaper articles are not permitted or posted. Remember with Coach Mac and the Lipscomb program.....its about us...its not about them.

That approach has been very successful over the years.

For all the Mitchell Fans and those looking for more information on the teams and the game this Friday Night checkout

The Mustangfanpage.com

Over the next couple of days, Peter Powell's Lipscomb Game Day Notes will be posted which includes all the tidbits on this week's semifinal game. You can find rosters, scouting reports and historical information. The Mustangfanpage will also carry the broadcast live over the internet. The Link will be posted on the main index page around 6:30 PM. Pregame show begins at 6:40. Kick off at 7:00 PM CST. Check back and look for all of the new information that will be posted from Wed-Fri afternoon.

Most lines are bigger than Lipscomb's. Typically, they find a way. All it takes is one point....

Yeah but I have seen some of the team's videos that DL play. The basic formation that majority of them run would get stopped by a JV team. Alot of DL's opponents offense were very predictable. DL love to blitz, so we pretty much know what to expect. A huge reason for DL's success is their drive, desire, and fight. Every game that I have seen on them, they play 4 full quarters of football. I tip my hat to the head football coach, he does a great job of having them prepared.

Yeah but I have seen some of the team's videos that DL play. The basic formation that majority of them run would get stopped by a JV team. Alot of DL's opponents offense were very predictable. DL love to blitz, so we pretty much know what to expect. A huge reason for DL's success is their drive, desire, and fight. Every game that I have seen on them, they play 4 full quarters of football. I tip my hat to the head football coach, he does a great job of having them prepared.

The basic formation that DL runs or that DL's opponents run? Clarification please.