Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to take this opportunity, to give a thank you to all the HC fans in advance for a week of coacht that i will thoroughly enjoy. it is rare that a hillsboro thread makes it out of single-digit page numbers. for HC, double-digits are standard. with the great number of fans you have posting on this site, it will certainly be a treat for the relatively small number of hillsboro fans on here. cannot wait for this game! and i will be home to see this one!

thats pretty much how the burro is. good runners and is able to pass whenever they want.

besides allen and teague does HC have any other Gamebreakers. i was at the hc father ryan scrimm and i saw alot of talent but nobody really stud out besides those two. i know it was only a scrimm but that was the only time i've been able to see HC

i want to take this opportunity, to give a thank you to all the HC fans in advance for a week of coacht that i will thoroughly enjoy. it is rare that a hillsboro thread makes it out of single-digit page numbers. for HC, double-digits are standard. with the great number of fans you have posting on this site, it will certainly be a treat for the relatively small number of hillsboro fans on here. cannot wait for this game! and i will be home to see this one!

Absolutely agree! Unfortunately, despite HHS's long standing success over the past decade, Henry County will still probably have more fans than HHS next friday night. I don't pretend to understand why that is the case, but it is. The game however will likely be more of a contest than the numbers of fans that show up for each school.

thats pretty much how the burro is. good runners and is able to pass whenever they want.

besides allen and teague does HC have any other Gamebreakers. i was at the hc father ryan scrimm and i saw alot of talent but nobody really stud out besides those two. i know it was only a scrimm but that was the only time i've been able to see HC

On offense we have mcferrin (rb) who is from missouri so I don't think he was here for the father ryan scrimmage. We have 2 sure hand recievers in haley and tharpe. And on defense we have gallimore (lb) and sims (safety). Sims is a game changer. There are more I failed to mention so HC ppl help me out.