Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

to try to make HC's record look even better than hillsboro's moreso than it already does, is very naive. hillsboro plays solid region competition. a loss to franklin (coud very well win 5a champ.) by one score, and to MBA (returned block field goal was difference in game) by 5. both games, crutcher only received a couple snaps nursing a high ankle sprain, and jordan was injured who is a gamebreaking receiver.

its apparent HC plays porous competition. if i recall correctly, yall played to other undefeated teams at some point (Brighton/Hardin Co). yall beat both by like 50 points, right? that says something about the competition over there...

ill agree that it doesnt mean much as both are very good teams. it simply sounded as though you were discounting hillsboro's competition when it appears HC is the one lacking that in their schedule. the only significance this could have, is the experience hillsboro gained playing 2-3 VERY talented teams, in big games.

The last two teams that HC has played are MUCH better and more talented than the last two teams Hillsboro played (I do agree that the regular season was a little tougher for Hillsboro).

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

injured players who didnt come back till Maplewood(havent lost since) and those two losses were to Franklin and MBA who are very good and lost to both by about 4 points. Hillsboro likes to schedual good competetion unlike most people...hc

Check out Maryville's schedule. Their schedule is full of easy wins but when is the last time a good team beat them? Please don't tell me a tough schedule makes a team better. If you believe that, you should have beaten them a couple of years ago because your schedule was certainly tougher.

Saying one thing and then doing it are two totally different stories. I have a hard time believing that any HC fan believed we were going to kill them. Most of us who have been around here enough knew EXACTLY what they were getting into.

Should be a great game again this Friday. I would like to say we will kill Hillsboro, but Im not a "fool" as Warrior would say.

Go Big Red!

Good post CoverZero. I was just about ready to use that "fool" word!

HC will most certainly fill up the visitor stands (not that big) and then some. facilities are not impressive, but i wouldnt say its bad for HS level (except the bathroom situation..). i imagine it will be a great atmosphere nonetheless. oh, and the parking situation is not very good- however, it is in the heart of green hills so there are plenty of nearby parking lots, jus make sure its legal and prepare to do a little walking.

Dude.......Hillsboro used to be in our region! Most Patriot fans know where your school and stadium is! The only difference is that the Burros weren't nearly as powerful then as they are now! Will yall have your Christmas Tree sale going on Firday?

Gordon times in at a 4.3 at Vandy and Crutcher timed in at a 4.41 with our WR right behind him with a 4.44.

And for yall HC fans if yall plan on tailgating i'd get there early cause this lots will be packed. im sure yall already know just though id remind yall

Crutcher and Jordan both have higher top speed than Gordon...Gordon is the quickest though. Crutcher is the best athlete HHS has despite the press Gordon gets. If they both go to the same school for college...look out! Btw, Crutcher finished top 5 in the 100m state track meet back in the spring. Zach Rogers of Lipscomb won of course.

Crutcher and Jordan both have higher top speed than Gordon...Gordon is the quickest though. Crutcher is the best athlete HHS has despite the press Gordon gets. If they both go to the same school for college...look out! Btw, Crutcher finished top 5 in the 100m state track meet back in the spring. Zach Rogers of Lipscomb won of course.

Zach is that fast huh??? Could you see him starting over his brother at UT next year??

Crutcher is a soph., jr. ,or senior?