Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

why yes i do believe i will... or i can come up to alcoa and watch a complete whooping of some warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't forget to bring $7.... that's the only way that you'll get to see a playoff game! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Bring tapedcleats with you.... since he has a 4.0 GPA in AP classes he can read you those letters that he's received from schools like Yale and such.... maybe it will help pass the time as you drive up the interstate..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch... that hurt.... no..... really.... i'm lying here in agony..... crying my eyes out..... how could you do such a terrible thing to MC?..... Oooohhhh the Pain..... Oooooooohhhhhh the Pain!!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Uh oh.... looks like M4L has been up to no good again......

Sorry I just couldn't help myself. GO WARRIORS!!!

Yeah...intimidating huh???

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hahaha nice one APB, no one finds this quite as comical as myself for obvious reasons , where did you find this?

My last post before the game tonight! I have enjoyed reading all the pictures and jabs this week! Everyone did a good job giving and taking it all in fun. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> As for the game tonight, I hope both teams perform to the best of their ability and hopefully it will be an injury free game!

Go Warriors! ....................One last time before the game, .....................Marion Wins!

Yeah...intimidating huh???

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

you know that pic is from an Away game APB, tonite its at our HOUSE..more like this.......

Volfan is correct I am from Milan and have been wanting to see this Alcoa/Milan game for years. This i pobably the best team that there hs been to knock off Alcoa. I am not taking anything away from Marion Co. I thought Boyd has always been overrated. I am glad that yall beat them but I wouldnt want to play Alcoa if you are not ready go in there and kock them off if you can. I would like to see that. They are balance and have 3 weapons on offense. Contain them and control clock and get points and you might keep up with them. I just dont see you scoring I was being skeptical. Good Luck!!!

First of all, Marion got lucky, our quarterback and backs had an off night with fumbles, and picks. we had 3x as much total offensive yards. so wut im thinking is marion gonna get beat about 49-0,49-6 somewhere in that point range. its gonna be a masacre!!!! go tornadoes!!!!!!

Don't need to watch a team to look at their record and read the press on-line. Alcoa has advantages most schools don't have. Like being able to afford the cost of quality coaching. They also take advantage of an open transfer rule that some others have also enjoyed. I will agree Marion has played a tougher schedule than has Alcoa, but Alcoa is very tough at home. The record speaks for itself. They have been 14-1 for years and only lose to a team that has only lost 9 times in the past 10 seasons. For them there is no competition at 2A for them and it has shown.

Alcoa will Cake Walk into and through their 5th State Crown in as many years. Next year might be a different story, but that is next year. They are by far the best 2A has to offer.

Where are you getting your information that Marion has played a tougher schedule?? CoachT, Massey, and a few others having Alcoa's higher. Just seems like you haven't done your research. Go Alcoa!!!

Don't need to watch a team to look at their record and read the press on-line. Alcoa has advantages most schools don't have. Like being able to afford the cost of quality coaching. They also take advantage of an open transfer rule that some others have also enjoyed. I will agree Marion has played a tougher schedule than has Alcoa, but Alcoa is very tough at home. The record speaks for itself. They have been 14-1 for years and only lose to a team that has only lost 9 times in the past 10 seasons. For them there is no competition at 2A for them and it has shown.

Alcoa will Cake Walk into and through their 5th State Crown in as many years. Next year might be a different story, but that is next year. They are by far the best 2A has to offer.

MArion has had a harder schedule??? I thought you knew everything? this proves otherwise. On alcoas schedule was a good loudon team , CAK , which in my opinion is the 2nd best team in 2A this year seeing as how they scored 2 TD's on us at home. Maryville, defending state champs and prolly gonna win 4A this year, and Whitehouse, who is competing for a possible title in 3A, HOW IS THEIR SCHEDULE TOUGHER??