Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Marion County on a big win tonight. I was very impressed with MC's heart and determination against Smith County and equally impressed with the win over Boyd Buchanon. Now comes the biggest test against the defending state champs. In my opinion, MC will have to control the ball and the clock to win this game. I've seen Alcoa this year also and it will take a monumental, mistake free game to come out with a W against the Tornadoes. But that's why we play'em. Good luck.

56-7 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> here we go again Go Warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

give us a break husker.... alcoa couldnt score but 28 on CAK and couldnt break 50 on loudon.... do you really think they are gonna put up 56 on marion.... dont get me wrong now... im not expecting marion to win either... i dont think anyone is but we do hope and pray that they do.... nothing wrong with that.... marion is fast, strong, and believe me, they arent gonna be goin to alcoa thinkin lets keep it within 3 tds .... they are going to try their best to bring the series between us to 2-2 and go to the murf..... lets face it.... the way everyone from alcoa talks on here, it could roll over to the football team and they could look right over marion .... you just never know.... this team is almost just like the 1990 team that beat yall... just a little less option offense and not near the big play threats but we will be coming up there with 2 rb's that are on the verge of 1000 yrds and a demeanor thats reminiscent of the "country boys can survive" mantra that steamrolled yall in 1990.... we have to get our offense going next week to some degree and get more than 8 stinkin first downs and 144-ish yards of total offense

..... i will be at the game next week!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to meet some of yall alcoa fans and say hi..

56-7 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> here we go again Go Warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HUSKER is a big Milan fan. So don't think thats an Alcoa fan trying to predict a score. Having said that Boyd played Loudon about 5 weeks ago and only beat them by 7. We have beaten Loudon 34-0 AND 37-0. This should give you an ideal of what your up against next week. AN F5!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We always try to treat visitors well so I hope you enjoy the trip to Alcoa. Congratulations on your big win over BB. I expect a good game between two programs that have a history of playing each other when it matters most. We were talking tonight about some of the previous matchups. That train whistle you guys had, maybe still do, is often talked about by us old Tornado fans.

We always try to treat visitors well so I hope you enjoy the trip to Alcoa. Congratulations on your big win over BB. I expect a good game between two programs that have a history of playing each other when it matters most. We were talking tonight about some of the previous matchups. That train whistle you guys had, maybe still do, is often talked about by us old Tornado fans.

yep we still got that ole whistle

HUSKER is a big Milan fan. So don't think thats an Alcoa fan trying to predict a score. Having said that Boyd played Loudon about 5 weeks ago and only beat them by 7. We have beaten Loudon 34-0 AND 37-0. This should give you an ideal of what your up against next week. AN F5!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well while you're f5 is ripping apart the neighborhood goin everywhere.. we will come out of the basement and walk into the endzone while the storm aint lookin.... come and get it mr mile-wide bag-o-wind LOL

yep we still got that ole whistle

wouldnt be marion football without it.... !!!!

Volfan is correct I am from Milan and have been wanting to see this Alcoa/Milan game for years. This i pobably the best team that there hs been to knock off Alcoa. I am not taking anything away from Marion Co. I thought Boyd has always been overrated. I am glad that yall beat them but I wouldnt want to play Alcoa if you are not ready go in there and kock them off if you can. I would like to see that. They are balance and have 3 weapons on offense. Contain them and control clock and get points and you might keep up with them. I just dont see you scoring I was being skeptical. Good Luck!!!

Volfan is correct I am from Milan and have been wanting to see this Alcoa/Milan game for years. This i pobably the best team that there hs been to knock off Alcoa. I am not taking anything away from Marion Co. I thought Boyd has always been overrated. I am glad that yall beat them but I wouldnt want to play Alcoa if you are not ready go in there and kock them off if you can. I would like to see that. They are balance and have 3 weapons on offense. Contain them and control clock and get points and you might keep up with them. I just dont see you scoring I was being skeptical. Good Luck!!!

the team yall played tonight was at the end of their run to begin with.... yall just about choked a week ago with that 17-14 win..... and i think goodpasture could easily upset yall... their record says nothing about how good of a football team they really are.... we always wanted to play milan during out early 90's run but yall always choked in the early rounds...

If our offense plays the way it did against CAK and for the 2nd and 3rd quarters tonight then we might be in for a good game, however I don't see Marion being able to score more than 7 points, if any on our defense. I mean come on if they can only muster 7 against Boyd-Buchanan then how do they expect to score against us.

Alcoa- 26

Marion- 7 (late in the game)