Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

give us a break husker.... alcoa couldnt score but 28 on CAK and couldnt break 50 on loudon.... do you really think they are gonna put up 56 on marion.... dont get me wrong now... im not expecting marion to win either... i dont think anyone is but we do hope and pray that they do.... nothing wrong with that.... marion is fast, strong, and believe me, they arent gonna be goin to alcoa thinkin lets keep it within 3 tds .... they are going to try their best to bring the series between us to 2-2 and go to the murf..... lets face it.... the way everyone from alcoa talks on here, it could roll over to the football team and they could look right over marion .... you just never know.... this team is almost just like the 1990 team that beat yall... just a little less option offense and not near the big play threats but we will be coming up there with 2 rb's that are on the verge of 1000 yrds and a demeanor thats reminiscent of the "country boys can survive" mantra that steamrolled yall in 1990.... we have to get our offense going next week to some degree and get more than 8 stinkin first downs and 144-ish yards of total offense

..... i will be at the game next week!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to meet some of yall alcoa fans and say hi..

Now common guys, HUSKER is a die hard Milan fan. He's been saying all year how Milan was going to play Alcoa in the boro all year. Not only that but he has been predicting a Milan victory. As for scoring 50 points in this game, I don't see it. Also I think Marion will come up here to win and they should. Don't discount how good Loudon and CAK was. I would put them up against any other team in any region. They both play hard nosed football. CAK was playing good football at the end. However, Alcoa had 4 turnovers in that game. Two of them inside the 20 yard line of CAK. We still won 28 to 14 on a off night. CAK had 6 turnover against Boyd and only lost by a td. So for you to discount our region is pretty odd. Since the team that has given us the best game the last two years have been from our own region. As far as Marion being like the 90 team, I just don't believe that. That Marion team was really good that year and we should have gotten beat by Kingston the week before anyway. This team is alot better than our 90 team. We have only given up 6 td's all year. Come Friday this series WILL be 3-1. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56-7 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> here we go again Go Warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For once USARMY2009, I totally agree with you. Just gets tiring, doesn't it. That brother of yours just showed out tonight. Congrats to him and his team mates. They earned what they got tonight. As for the upcoming SEMI-FINAL GAME (man, that sounds sweet).............Marion Wins!! I believe......

For once USARMY2009, I totally agree with you. Just gets tiring, doesn't it. That brother of yours just showed out tonight. Congrats to him and his team mates. They earned what they got tonight. As for the upcoming SEMI-FINAL GAME (man, that sounds sweet).............Marion Wins!! I believe......

Wish I could be there to See Him and the Warriors Play Alcoa next week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ill be listening to the game though you never know what can happen /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> They ve come this far why not /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wish I could be there to See Him and the Warriors Play Alcoa next week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ill be listening to the game though you never know what can happen /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> They ve come this far why not /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That's right USARMY never underestimate the underdogs especially when they have as much heart as our boys do. You never know when these boys will pull something out of their hat.....it's been one heck of a ride and I can only hope the road doesn't end next friday night!

Great game tonight Warriors let's work hard this week and take the STORM to Alco Friday and see what we can do!!!!

HUSKER is a big Milan fan. So don't think thats an Alcoa fan trying to predict a score. Having said that Boyd played Loudon about 5 weeks ago and only beat them by 7. We have beaten Loudon 34-0 AND 37-0. This should give you an ideal of what your up against next week. AN F5!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's EF 5!!! Enhanced Fujita Scale.

EF 5 OR F5 you'll understand Friday!! It really doesn't matter either way because your gonna get blown away. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you know how many teams have said that to us this year? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It's funny. Those teams are all looking toward Basketball Season.

Congrats Marion on making it this far. Many people didnt even think they would see you in the 4th round but here you are going up against one of the top teams in the state. Alcoa is just on another level from Us as in South Pitt, Boyd, & Marion this year. South Pitt in my mind could have hung with them last year but after watching them lose tonight there is no doubt in my mind Alcoa would beat us pretty bad too. One thing 4 sure Coach Beock might already deserve this but if he pulls a upset next Friday night then he is def. the coach of the year in my book. I will be there Friday night pullin for you all but I just dont see it happenin. My prediction is Alcoa wins big. P.S. This team lost to Maryville by 7 I think? Yeah it could be a long night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Do you know how many teams have said that to us this year? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It's funny. Those teams are all looking toward Basketball Season.

I just read the article on how BB had 8 turnovers in their game with Marion. For Marion only to win by 1 point is a bad, bad, bad, sign for your warriors. You forget one thing TNTornadoes, this team is not like the others. This is your 4 time 2a state champs. We have only given up 2 td's at home all season. So THOSE TEAMS are not ALCOA. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I just read the article on how BB had 8 turnovers in their game with Marion. For Marion only to win by 1 point is a bad, bad, bad, sign for your warriors. You forget one thing TNTornadoes, this team is not like the others. This is your 4 time 2a state champs. We have only given up 2 td's at home all season. So THOSE TEAMS are not ALCOA. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Truth be known, there were 6 turnovers... The 1 point only tells me that MC and Boyd's defensive lines are really good. Simple as that.