Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

Yep... I particularly like the way those boys in white are standing around watching their teammate get hammered.... You wont see that from Marion County..... Guess we know why them redskins aint playing this week.... huh....

Keep underestimating the Warriors.... 11 others have and they are sitting at home this week..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now I'm sure not ALL 11 underestimated Marion County..... JK.... I know quiet a few of them that have.....

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep... I particularly like the way those boys in white are standing around watching their teammate get hammered.... You wont see that from Marion County..... Guess we know why them redskins aint playing this week.... huh....

Keep underestimating the Warriors.... 11 others have and they are sitting at home this week..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And every 2A team we have played since 2003 has under estimated us , and guess where they are tonite as well /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

just grab a number and get in line guys, this trains gonna keep on rollin

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Warrior fans!! Our little "toot-toot" and all those little young-uns will be traveling to Alcoa to take on the mighty Alcoa boys tomorrow night. Should be a great game. No one has given us a chance in the last 11 games so why should things be any different. The only people who thinks we can dethrone the champs are the coaches, the boys and all our fans. Believe in yourself and what you have been prepared to do and everything else will take care of itself.

To be the best you have to beat the best so I would have not wanted to play anyone else except Alcoa. They have a great program - great coaches, players, and fans. Every AA program in Tennessee would like to have our opportunity tomorrow night, if they have any balls that is. So buckle up tight and lets get after it!!

Next stop Murfreesboro!!