Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Oh and Marion Wins!

Well alright!!! Some competition from Marion supporters in the pictue war. I said it'd be hard to use a tornado in a picture war MCRW, looks like you nailed it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Alcoa, the War Party starts forming tomorrow morning. See everyone there. Warriors Win.

LIsten , this year we have already had a skirmish with some red rebels, whooped some blue devils, Tamed the panthers, bobcats and bulldogs and sent the redskins back home to their chiefs, now what on Gods green earth makes you think some little jasper warriors can stop us? :]

happy thanksgiving to everybody from the students of Alcoa HIgh School

LIsten , this year we have already had a skirmish with some red rebels, whooped some blue devils, Tamed the panthers, bobcats and bulldogs and sent the redskins back home to their chiefs, now what on Gods green earth makes you think some little jasper warriors can stop us? :]

happy thanksgiving to everybody from the students of Alcoa HIgh School

Yeah... you are absolutely, 100% correct.... the "little Jasper Warriors" have no chance in heck of beating Alcoa.... however, that's because their oldest age group is the 11-12 year olds!!!! This aint the "little Jasper Warriors" that are coming to town.... These are the Marion County High School Warriors and they are on a mission!..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah... you are absolutely, 100% correct.... the "little Jasper Warriors" have no chance in heck of beating Alcoa.... however, that's because their oldest age group is the 11-12 year olds!!!! This aint the "little Jasper Warriors" that are coming to town.... These are the Marion County High School Warriors and they are on a mission!..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well its the day before the big game, hope everyone got their bellys nice an stuffed and had a Happy Thanksgiving...

These "little jasper" comments have spread state wide i do believe.. It is however quite funny when your neighbors want to call themselves the real MC knowing there is only one... Its kind of a smack in the face to be called Jasper but to add the words little before it wow... Only one correction though purplegrad... The middle school is in fact JMS there for they would be the oldest Jasper Warriors....

On a mission they are and have been the Scrappiest group iv seen at MC in a long time... We will see a hard fought ball game tomorow night by both sides... Marion keeps this one close and pulls out the big W ....

I don't know about what kind of Warriors are coming to town but they are what I have referred to as Cake for Alcoa! Or maybe another pizza party.

Sorry, but Alcoa is king in 2A under the current play-off scenario. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I don't know about what kind of Warriors are coming to town but they are what I have referred to as Cake for Alcoa! Or maybe another pizza party.

Sorry, but Alcoa is king in 2A under the current play-off scenario. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I believe every person is intitled to their on take on things but i am curious to know why Marion is considered cake in your opinion?? Have you watched a Marion game an not at all been impressed with their performance??

I didnt say THE little jasper warriors, i said SOME little jasper warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

just wait till you see our boys up front , you will have to redefine the word "large"or "colossal"

BeeCee iz that pail face wif tha soared and tha Silver Bullit 1600's footbawl helmit and maroon sleeves on ewe orr APB?????....And also whut about "Happy Thanksgivin"' two tha Mairvul communitty........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mairvul, Allanwick, Binfield, etc., etc. all be in Blount Countee community...........I'd nuver leaf y'uns out STARS! Espesully frum uh holiday that wus about /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> . Twomorry when Momma's dun eat'n turkee, tell hur happy Thankgiv'n frum BeeCee. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

write as BIG as you want to alcoa will win BIG tomorrow /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />