Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

Who is yalls best player or are yall like us and yall have a good team all the way around?

I agree, we have a good, all-around team. I believe having such a strong 2nd and 3rd string really helps our starters. Most of the 2nd stringers would be starters at many other 2A schools. Depth is definitely a strong point for us. What will the qb do? Will he run, will he pitch it, will he hand it off, or will he pass it? Who will he pitch it to? Who will he hand it off to? Who will he pass it to? Those are the questions that have to be answered each play.

We maybe have 2 legitimate Division I players this year; it's too early to say about the others. I would be one that would argue that TRob is our best player. We have a freshman who is amazing to watch. Little guy, but I've seen him run and drag 3 good-sized defenders a good 5-10 yards! Looking forward to watching him in the next few years.

Sorry some of you think we have no class. Every team has fans who appear to be classless.

Looking forward to seeing MC come into "OUR HOUSE"

Enjoy your stay, and have a safe trip up.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is yalls best player or are yall like us and yall have a good team all the way around?

Well of course a team is gonna have its play makers, for us TE TYler RObinson , FB Taharin TYson , Darryl Warren, WR SAm THompson, and of course our whole Defensive line. BUt all around we are a great team. We are so deep for a small school that our guys can get the rest they need if they need. WE play alot of freshman lately, the person TORNado gold is refering to is freshman Vee HAmbrick, look for him in years to come , hes small , but explosive. Weve got a few veterans on our O Line, JUstin Marsh, COnnor MIles, etc....

This game is going to be a game for the ages. A clash of the titans , it WILL be won in the trenches.........lets get em boys.................

The more I read, the more I'm liking the Warriors. I've always been an under dog fan. Here's the thing though, Alcoa does without a doubt dominate Marion on paper. They have a history of having a team down by seven before they get off the bus! (intimidation). It will be crucial for Marion to not get intimidated at Alcoa. It is a very hostile environment. I do believe in upsets, but not this week. Good Luck to both teams.

Alcoa fans are pretty cocky on here as well. All these pictures and such. Get a life. I'm pulling for the Marion Warriors since Boyd lost last week. Represent the region Marion. Is number 24 getting looked at by any colleges? He is a great hard-nosed player. I saw that kid from Alcoa play against Loudon the first time they played, he is a stud as well. Where is the kid from Alcoa going, does he have good grades?

The more I read, the more I'm liking the Warriors. I've always been an under dog fan. Here's the thing though, Alcoa does without a doubt dominate Marion on paper. They have a history of having a team down by seven before they get off the bus! (intimidation). It will be crucial for Marion to not get intimidated at Alcoa. It is a very hostile environment. I do believe in upsets, but not this week. Good Luck to both teams.

Alcoa fans are pretty cocky on here as well. All these pictures and such. Get a life. I'm pulling for the Marion Warriors since Boyd lost last week. Represent the region Marion. Is number 24 getting looked at by any colleges? He is a great hard-nosed player. I saw that kid from Alcoa play against Loudon the first time they played, he is a stud as well. Where is the kid from Alcoa going, does he have good grades?

IF Your referring to TE #89 TYler RObinson then yes he keeps good grades, they cant really look at him since hes a junior , but hes recieved letter froms NEbraska, Bama, Kent, DUke, and a few others

I'm sure Tennessee hasn't been recruiting him since he's a local stud. That makes me so mad. And he's just a JUNIOR?

yeah, hes been invitedto a few games, but we already gave em freshman of the year TE bradnon warren , and he hasnt seen any PT and yes, hes in my grade, a Junior , 6"4, 240lb manchild. impressive eh? lol he has a great set of hands and great speed, not to many wanna jump in front of this big guy when he gets goin down field

yeah, hes been invitedto a few games, but we already gave em freshman of the year TE bradnon warren , and he hasnt seen any PT and yes, hes in my grade, a Junior , 6"4, 240lb manchild. impressive eh? lol he has a great set of hands and great speed, not to many wanna jump in front of this big guy when he gets goin down field

What does he run the 40 in?

I agree, we have a good, all-around team. I believe having such a strong 2nd and 3rd string really helps our starters. Most of the 2nd stringers would be starters at many other 2A schools. Depth is definitely a strong point for us. What will the qb do? Will he run, will he pitch it, will he hand it off, or will he pass it? Who will he pitch it to? Who will he hand it off to? Who will he pass it to? Those are the questions that have to be answered each play.

We maybe have 2 legitimate Division I players this year; it's too early to say about the others. I would be one that would argue that TRob is our best player. We have a freshman who is amazing to watch. Little guy, but I've seen him run and drag 3 good-sized defenders a good 5-10 yards! Looking forward to watching him in the next few years.

Sorry some of you think we have no class. Every team has fans who appear to be classless.

Looking forward to seeing MC come into "OUR HOUSE"

Enjoy your stay, and have a safe trip up.

"Well when you have two teams that play great team ball and they are great football teams then you will have a great football game" - John Madden. lol Yall have class and yall are like us we have some that don't have any just like you do, as you said. Im looking forward to game because this is the state before the state in my opinion. GO WARRIORS!!!

Alcoa has some funny pics but I wonder will they have 1 when they are giving excuses on how they lost and Marion just didnt beat them /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We haven't had to use an "excuse" in over 4 years against a 2A school....until then>>>

Alcoa has some funny pics but I wonder will they have 1 when they are giving excuses on how they lost and Marion just didnt beat them /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

OK everybody stop saying marion will win cause everybody knows it wont happen .... if marion is tied with the lions of woodbury after 3quarters then alcoa will just run over them in the first quarter and have their starters out by the 2nd!!