Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good story, but i still doubt that Black Elk's tale will be emulated by MC on Friday because 11 Tornadoes are much harder to beat than 1.

MUch Much harder

The great Tornado in the story depicts the entire Alcoa team... In the real story Black Elk destroys the mighty tornado by himself... Knowing not one Warrior alone could defeat the beast we know as Alcoa I gave credit to his band of Elite Warriors that halped him in the great battle to tame the feared Tornado...

YEah, well ive been doin my research to ...... ever watch commercials in the 80's and 90's? ....apparently all we have to do to beat you all friday night is throw some trash on the side of the highway /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

( hope this didnt offend anybody, i mysle have CHerokee roots, that why i found it funny)

I also met with him and he told me that ALCOA stood for NO CLASS and that is just what you have showed......

ALcoa stands for NO CLAss? that stuff isnt going to be tolerated on here. THIngs have changed since Rankin came in. HAving team prayer after every gamein the middle of the field.....thats not class, HAVing all the players

wear suit and tie every game day......thats not class. Winning the state award for sportsmanship last year.......thats not class........IF none of that is class then i dont know what is....could you inform me?

ALcoa stands for NO CLAss? that stuff isnt going to be tolerated on here. THIngs have changed since Rankin came in. HAving team prayer after every gamein the middle of the field.....thats not class, HAVing all the players

wear suit and tie every game day......thats not class. Winning the state award for sportsmanship last year.......thats not class........IF none of that is class then i dont know what is....could you inform me?

You think you are the only teams that do that well you are wrong, get your head out of the clouds and you would see... just go back and look at some of the posts ,that is what i am talking about class... have a little

You think you are the only teams that do that well you are wrong, get your head out of the clouds and you would see... just go back and look at some of the posts ,that is what i am talking about class... have a little

you telling a 17 year old to have class is exactly the oposite. and wow congratulations , other schools have class to. I wasnt arguing that, i was arguiing the fact that you said ALCOA HAS NO CLASS. maybe if your could read comprehensively you would have gotten that point.

Yeah, thats kinda funny because alcoa did win the state sportsmanship award last season. so ill go with that over your claim that alcoa has no class.

I am talking more about some of you guys on here posting some of the things you have... not directed toward the players or coaches ..... they won the sportsmanship award not you

For the most part Alcoa is just a great team all around. Not alot of D-1 superstars everywhere like our teams of the last 4-5 years.

However, our TE/DE Tyler Robinson #89 is an absolute stud. I think almost all Alcoa fans will agree that Tyler is our best player

And.......Sam Thompson #3 has been on a mission in the play-off's. He was a one man wrecking crew in the CAK game!

#24 for Marion County looks to be a great player..............tell us some more about him?

This comes from someone in Tater Knob??? LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey dude, I am just trying to give some friendly advice....

don't get these folks from Marion mad....it won't be nice.

I been to AL-Cola, and not very impressed.....

Where is Indian ????

Polecat