Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you even entertain the idea of coming on to a Marion County thread? Shouldn't you be on the Sp-Tc thread spreading your rumors? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure before going to TC that SP believed they would win also or would you have rather seen them say "whats the use in going up there, we are going to get beat anyway". You and the other non-faithful are the ones adding fuel to the fire. Marion County doesn't need your half-hearted good luck words. They have a fan base that believes in them and the team knows we do.

Oh yea, Marion County wins!!!!!

Took the words right from my mouth.... i mean fingers.... We would be telling the half hearted good lucks to your team as well bud but there playing a different sport this week...

MCHSFAN2008 you canoff! I am just stating facts. I watched the interview tonight and have been following Marion-Jasper each week. I never said anything derogatory toward you. I hope Alcoa isn't near as good as they have been in the past, because if they are then I know what will happen. I hope Marion-Jasper wins. SP beat them by 35 so them beating Alcoa would suit me just fine. No need to get your thong in a wad there mate.

Ya we shall see about that so called certain doom.lol

Just wondering M4L but have you contributed anything other than small trite statements such as this? I mean at least the other Marion County fans attempt to have intelligent discussion about the game, I doubt we could search through your posts on this thread and find a single one that has an ounce of thought or effort put into it. But oh well I guess there will always be uninformed posters who contribute nothing worthwhile.

Anywho, to you guys who actually seem to have somewhat of a clue as to what you're talking about, what kind of offense does Marion run?

MCHSFAN2008 you can PI$$ off! I am just stating facts. I watched the interview tonight and have been following Marion-Jasper each week. I never said anything derogatory toward you. I hope Alcoa isn't near as good as they have been in the past, because if they are then I know what will happen. I hope Marion-Jasper wins. SP beat them by 35 so them beating Alcoa would suit me just fine. No need to get your thong in a wad there mate.

Here are your own words " As for boys from South Pittsburg going to Jasper? I have not heard this, but why would anyone from SP even entertain the thought of going to Jasper? I would think this is nothing more than just that, a rumor. Anyone from SP with ANY sense at all would know better than this. Marion-Jasper is making a good run this season, but I think that might be it for awhile." This little statement here says alot about you. So take your half-hearted good luck and stick it where the sun dont shine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Marion County wins!!!!!!

This thread reminds me alot of the DCA vs. Alcoa thread last year. Their fans really thought they were going to be different. They had a nice 2A team and a had a great year, but they weren't even in the same league as Alcoa.

All MC has to do is beat Alcoa and they will have a state full of believers.

I remember that game...........Once the debris from the tornado settled......It was 38-0 ALCOA!

This Friday...............41-0 ALCOA! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just wondering M4L but have you contributed anything other than small trite statements such as this? I mean at least the other Marion County fans attempt to have intelligent discussion about the game, I doubt we could search through your posts on this thread and find a single one that has an ounce of thought or effort put into it. But oh well I guess there will always be uninformed posters who contribute nothing worthwhile.

Anywho, to you guys who actually seem to have somewhat of a clue as to what you're talking about, what kind of offense does Marion run?

AMEN TO THAT ONE!!!!!!! We all have our idiots!!!

MC runs the splitback veer mostly.

For your info I know quite abite. For starters MC runs the veer, which you have to backs split in the back field. We run the ball a lot and when we throw it its a big play most of the time. Our D is a 3 - 5 - 3 which has helped us a lot this year in being able to rush the passer. I think we will beable to stop alcoa it just depends on how well our running game goes. We have some very talented players on our team, but we don't have a standout player. As you know though most teams with players like that (SOUTH PITTSBURG) don't play very well as a team. We play team ball and thats how we have gottin as far as we have. Alcoa will be in for a fight for 60 minutes I can assure you of that. GO WARRIORS!!!

Splitback veer eh? We don't see a whole lot of that around here. Should be interesting to see how Nix gameplans for it.

Oh and Alcoa plays excellent as a team. Having been part of the program I can tell you selfish players don't last in Rankin's system. It should be interesting to see how these guys match up.

Well anyways I hope it turns out to be a good game. It gets tiring showing up to all these games only to be done by halftime. See you guys there.