Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

I remember that game...........Once the debris from the tornado settled......It was 38-0 ALCOA!

This Friday...............41-0 ALCOA! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Exactly BC! In fairness, MC has played some very good teams this year, but I'm not sure they've played a great team this year. I may be wrong but I believe they will get a rude awakening this week. If I'm wrong I'll certainly eat crow and congratulate them but....

Didn't Boyd roll up 400 yard of offense on them. Great job by the MC defense causing 6 turnovers, but if BB rolled up 400 yds TO they are in trouble this week. Boyd has a powerful OL and a very athletic and big QB (6-3 220 I think). Prob the biggest 2A offensive line I've ever seen. But Boyd does not have the skill players and speed of Alcoa. MC will get a shot at a TD or two against Alcoa's 2nd string in the 4th quarter IMO.

BTW, if I can slither away without the wife noticing I may come to this one Friday. I will try out my new B-2 stealth camo gear(see Predator), hide out in the pressbox, and try to sneak some of APB's Bread of Heaven. I may see if Footballdad can join me, but that will leave less for me at the concession stand... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MCHSFAN2008 you can PI$$ off! I am just stating facts. I watched the interview tonight and have been following Marion-Jasper each week. I never said anything derogatory toward you. I hope Alcoa isn't near as good as they have been in the past, because if they are then I know what will happen. I hope Marion-Jasper wins. SP beat them by 35 so them beating Alcoa would suit me just fine. No need to get your thong in a wad there mate.

Whopper say he has just been reading the last couple of weeks but when he read this post he just had to answer it. Whopper say after he read this potty mouth post by the Ambassador it dawned on Whopper what you are the Ambassador of!

Whopper say good luck to the Warriors you will have to play your best!

.......... I am just stating facts. I watched the interview tonight........

I just finished watching it myself. Your stated facts are as accurate as my............makes your entire post look like its reposted here...........Your post intended for Alcoa fans to be PO'ed that a Marion coach/player dis'ed them on a TV interview. I hope someone does post a link so they can see for themselves just how misleading (and I'm being polite) your post is. No need for you to fan any flames at Alcoa; they're so good we're just considered a hopeful warmup game for their state championship game next week.

Whopper say he has just been reading the last couple of weeks but when he read this post he just had to answer it. Whopper say after he read this potty mouth post by the Ambassador it dawned on Whopper what you are the Ambassador of!

Whopper say good luck to the Warriors you will have to play your best!

Nohope made a post similiar to this one on another thread but will repeat it here. SOME THINGS JUST NEED TO BE REPEATED....Great post Whopper /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....Beginning to get the point Ambassador. You're not wanted here.

Dang near forgot........Marion Wins........the Friday game I mean...........We've already lost this darned picture war.

Nohope made a post similiar to this one on another thread but will repeat it here. SOME THINGS JUST NEED TO BE REPEATED....Great post Whopper /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....Beginning to get the point Ambassador. You're not wanted here.

Dang near forgot........Marion Wins........the Friday game I mean...........We've already lost this darned picture war.

We've got some talented photoshoppers here in Alcoa. Nothing to be ashamed of haha.

What is misleading about the post? Coach said Alcoa isn't as good as they have been in the past. The player said they wouldn't be intimidated (which is a good thing) and he said they would show them how they play valley ball. Nothing misleading here. Alcoa is always going to be tough, down year for them or not. I wish Marion-Jasper luck, I was just surprised at the interview. Geez guys calm down, it's only Tuesday and we haven't even got to stuff our faces with turkey yet.

Warrior in sky knows!............ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Funny you should post a picture of the warrior in the sky because i have just the storey to go with it... Minus the cute little thing you added...

I have done a little research to find a tale of a Warrior going into battle with a Tornado an found the perfect one about a Warrior named Black Elk... I have tried to make it easier to understand hope you enjoy...

The storey is told that Black Elk and his band of Warriors set out on a hunt to destroy the Tornado that was reeking havok on all the land... Everywhere around were the cries of frightened birds and sounds of fleeing wings rushing away from the powerful storm.. The Warriors made their way to this Tornado and when they found it something terrible was there. Flames were rising in the winds and the dust was floating all about them in the air. All the eleven Warriors mounted on their black horses reared and plunged and thundered and their manes and tails were whirling hail and their nostrils snorted lightning. And all the world was filled with voices of all kinds that cheered them on, so they charged with their spear heads of sharp lightning. They stabbed the Tornado's heart, and as they struck you could hear the thunder rolling and many voices that cried 'Uh-hee!,' meaning they had killed..Then the eleven horsemen charged down and struck the retreating Tornado for the last blow, counting coup; and suddenly it was only a harmless turtle.

The orginal storey goes a little different with more detail but with Friday night on my mind this is how interpreted it...

The Warriors of Marion will shock everyone and defeat this mighty Tornado as Black Elk did...

cant we all be proud of both teams here........marion starting out 0-2..... then being where they are now...thats a huge win in itself for marion, especially with a first year coach.

alcoa should be here and was expected to be here.........all the pressure is on them just like boyd b... i love being the underdog myself it takes all the pressure off.... now lets go to alcoa and play our game just like we have all season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good story, but i still doubt that Black Elk's tale will be emulated by MC on Friday because 11 Tornadoes are much harder to beat than 1.

The great Tornado in the story depicts the entire Alcoa team... In the real story Black Elk destroys the mighty tornado by himself... Knowing not one Warrior alone could defeat the beast we know as Alcoa I gave credit to his band of Elite Warriors that halped him in the great battle to tame the feared Tornado...