Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the renovations that Alcoa has done to your stadium in preparation for this game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think I'm gonna hurl.....

Don't forget to bring your sneakers....

I heard a female teacher won the Mullet contest with her version of the "Camaro Crash Helmet"

To all MC fans:

Thanks for the pics,

thanks for the banter,

NOw we're ready

for the "Big Encounter"!

It's been great,

It's been fun,

But after tonight,

You'll know who's #1!!!

the warriors will fall

they'll get blown away

by the boys from Alcoa

who know how to play!

Have a safe trip to Goddard Field/Bill Bailey Stadium!

I love the renovations that Alcoa has done to your stadium in preparation for this game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Looks great to me PG! I guess that where were suppose to sit? .........Marion Wins!

I believe every person is intitled to their on take on things but i am curious to know why Marion is considered cake in your opinion?? Have you watched a Marion game an not at all been impressed with their performance??

Don't need to watch a team to look at their record and read the press on-line. Alcoa has advantages most schools don't have. Like being able to afford the cost of quality coaching. They also take advantage of an open transfer rule that some others have also enjoyed. I will agree Marion has played a tougher schedule than has Alcoa, but Alcoa is very tough at home. The record speaks for itself. They have been 14-1 for years and only lose to a team that has only lost 9 times in the past 10 seasons. For them there is no competition at 2A for them and it has shown.

Alcoa will Cake Walk into and through their 5th State Crown in as many years. Next year might be a different story, but that is next year. They are by far the best 2A has to offer.

Well well there is 10 hours and 19 minutes until kickoff i cant wait these seniors have been through so much at Marion and have worked for everything this year. Lets prove to the whole state that we can play with and beat anyone. See yall at the square around noon.

1 Samuel 17:50

So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; with out a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.

Yeah... Pun.... once again you prove that you know everything.... BTW.... Are you going to watch your school play Paige in BB tomorrow night?.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

why yes i do believe i will... or i can come up to alcoa and watch a complete whooping of some warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ouch... that hurt.... no..... really.... i'm lying here in agony..... crying my eyes out..... how could you do such a terrible thing to MC?..... Oooohhhh the Pain..... Oooooooohhhhhh the Pain!!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Uh oh.... looks like M4L has been up to no good again......