Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

Imaowl has been on ever thread around spreading his garbage.What goes around comes around.

Besides that I think you are a cocky bunch and have been lucky that there is not really

any good teams in 5AAA this year.I guess you could say I am an OWL hater. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> haters = jealous etathlete, id put my money on Imaowl /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imaowl has been on ever thread around spreading his garbage.What goes around comes around.

Besides that I think you are a cocky bunch and have been lucky that there is not really

any good teams in 5AAA this year.I guess you could say I am an OWL hater. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Who do you pull for?

The owl fans as well as others in our region at least show support for their programs by PROUDLY displaying their schools name or mascot in their posts. I think you have been sniffing too much glue at your AAA school. After all, the competition in 5A (AAAAA) is pretty fierce. Even the schools we don't like... we give a great amount of respect. I don't think any Region 2 5A school if they had to go to battle would not choose another from this region to watch their back. That is what makes our region great. We support and defend our Region 2 brothers.

Go Owls!!!!!

Would love for you to post some of my garbage... I've read about every post you have and have yet to read anything positive.....

Well then I feel sorry for you if you are an Owl hater. Its hard to go thru life with that kind of animosity toward people you don't even know. This is a good bunch of kids from a good school, whom to my knowledge have ever done anything derogatory toward you. Owls fans can be cocky at times, but its more confidence than anything else. The last three years or so have been excellent for the football program at Ooltewah. We were stopped short by Smyrna in '06 in a very close game, last year , we had the talent, but we self imploded with some guys who thought you spelled team with an "I", and this year it is finally all clicking. We are all proud of our Owls and will stand behind them win or lose.

Go Owls!

Oakland needs to put chanz in the slot and send him on a go route.

Even put him at tail-back and send him on a wheel route.

He runs right at a 4.3 not to many can keep up if any can.

owls cornerbacks are both around 6' 1 or 6'2. #8 Sammy Seamster has committed to MTSU to play corner and run track, he was electronically timed at the UT camp this summer at 4.3. #4 Johnny Myricks is the defending Tennessee state champion in the 100 meter. They can run /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

owls cornerbacks are both around 6' 1 or 6'2. #8 Sammy Seamster has committed to MTSU to play corner and run track, he was electronically timed at the UT camp this summer at 4.3. #4 Johnny Myricks is the defending Tennessee state champion in the 100 meter. They can run /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lets hope they know how to square up and tackle also.

Hes not very easy in 1-1 situations to hit.

Sry bout ur guy going to MTSU.