Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

Good game Oakland........ya ll got some BIG BOYS that play hard!!!! Owls O could nt do anything at all!!! Oh Rigger101 here u go with your sarcasim again, dont you need to be following your boy around somewhere and showing his pic , instead of giving the Owls are hard time about football?

Yeah, it was a cheap shot but there is always an Owl that takes the bait. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Honestly I was hoping to see the Owls make it over to the big game. I would been there to cheer your young men to victory.

I always enjoyed watching the Ads and Owls go at it.

However, it does look like the good Middle TN teams have your number. Do any of the Owl faithful know why?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why just 5A and not 1-4A?

Because someone asked about possible Oakland vs Franklin game Saturday night

Eagleville hasn't made it to the state final in 1A from Rutherford County as far as I know /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Region 4 = SEC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What a made for TV season the Pats are having. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Shows what the right coach can do!

Maybe the Vols can do the same thing next year. LOL /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Owl fans what the heck happened. This score is a real shocker! So was it an off night? Would Farragut had a better shot? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Your teams have always been in the game in the past?

Looks like Girl Softball will have to be your Sport to win Team State Championships in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Girls softball? Ooltewah HA what a joke..........................................Holly Thomas was the reason for the season and thats all folks.

Because someone asked about possible Oakland vs Franklin game Saturday night

Eagleville hasn't made it to the state final in 1A from Rutherford County as far as I know /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Region 4 = SEC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If region 4=sec than region 6 must equal the NFL. Going to be a great game with Oakland and franklin but I wouldn't jump out and say that region 4 is a dominant region just yet