Dyer County vs. Ripley

BasketballFan1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the REAL question is how does the recruiting class look for next year after the early signing period is over?

i mean who cares about this game, i want to know the status of the 5star 8th grader and transfer-eligible players in the west TN area that we have gotten commits from

anyone know?

i mean if we can add a couple more solid recruits to the bunch we recruited last year watch out Murfeesboro!!

the REAL question is how does the recruiting class look for next year after the early signing period is over?

i mean who cares about this game, i want to know the status of the 5star 8th grader and transfer-eligible players in the west TN area that we have gotten commits from

anyone know?

i mean if we can add a couple more solid recruits to the bunch we recruited last year watch out Murfeesboro!!

Can you be MORE SPECIFIC? What recruits coming up from the 8th grade or that are currently on the team are you talking about. If your going to throw that out there at least be a MAN and give some names. I'm sure everybody want to hear it.... I'm serious...GIVE US SOME NAMES!!!!!!

You said add a couple more solid recruits to the bunch already recruited. AGAIN, LETS HEAR THE NAMES OF THE RECRUITS ON THE TEAM NOW AND THE ONES IN THE PIPELINE.

Last time.....Let's hear the names of the players your talking about. BE MORE SPECIFIC I'M SURE EVERYBODY WANTS TO KNOW THE KIDS YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!

anyone know?

not funny. this forum is for game dyer county vs ripley game. if you wanna go talk about recruiting then start your own stupid thread that coacht will shut down. thankyou.

clj, after thinking about it, i agree. too much early subbing. well get better though.

not funny. this forum is for game dyer county vs ripley game. if you wanna go talk about recruiting then start your own stupid thread that coacht will shut down. thankyou.

clj, after thinking about it, i agree. too much early subbing. well get better though.

maybe ripley better than you thought. did they not substitute during the game? maybe they played their starters the whole game

anyone know?

Ask them DMS boys about Northview /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ....heard Northview put it to them. Let's see with Little Hubbs and crew coming in plus the kids from 3 Oaks I'd say we are set....wouldn't you????? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

maybe ripley better than you thought. did they not substitute during the game? maybe they played their starters the whole game

Ripley has a good team..very quick with some good shooters. DC subbing may not have helped the scoreboard but it will SURE HELP in the long run. Invaluable experience. People forget DC lost 4 starters....8 players total......With the exception of CJ and Rex this team is young. I think they will really begin to click after Christmas.

anyone know?

I'm not surprised that you are saying these things being that you are from Dyersburg and all. It seems like the popular thing to do in Dyersburg is talk trash about Dyer County basketball. Face it, Dyersburg is not the dominant school in sports anymore. I can't stand all of the talk about recruiting. Have you ever thought that players want to come to Dyer County because it has an excellent fan base, great coach, great teammates, and the ability to win? Dyersburg has always said that they are the 'superior' school, but the past few years have proven otherwise. I don't know why you guys are like you are, but it is getting old.

I'm not surprised that you are saying these things being that you are from Dyersburg and all. It seems like the popular thing to do in Dyersburg is talk trash about Dyer County basketball. Face it, Dyersburg is not the dominant school in sports anymore. I can't stand all of the talk about recruiting. Have you ever thought that players want to come to Dyer County because it has an excellent fan base, great coach, great teammates, and the ability to win? Dyersburg has always said that they are the 'superior' school, but the past few years have proven otherwise. I don't know why you guys are like you are, but it is getting old.

No doubt Jellyrolls....different year, talking the same trash. What I don't understand is why no one will post ANY of their game scores....only one that will talk is mattfromburg. Rest of them left the building with Counce I guess. Shame they don't show the same support for their b-ball team as they did their football team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ask them DMS boys about Northview /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ....heard Northview put it to them. Let's see with Little Hubbs and crew coming in plus the kids from 3 Oaks I'd say we are set....wouldn't you????? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ripley has a good team..very quick with some good shooters. DC subbing may not have helped the scoreboard but it will SURE HELP in the long run. Invaluable experience. People forget DC lost 4 starters....8 players total......With the exception of CJ and Rex this team is young. I think they will really begin to click after Christmas.

There is no recuiting at Dyer County. Theses players come to Dyer Co. on their own free will. Coach McCord is a winner and that is why they come to Dyer Co. Look, if I was a player looking at the situation, I would go where I would learn more from a good Coach. Players transfer all the time now. It's just the nature of the game. Coach McCord doesn't have to recruit, his record speeks for itself, and also players love his style of play. Coach Sisco is the same style of coach as McCord and that is why Union City gets all the best players in Obion Co. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There is no recuiting at Dyer County. Theses players come to Dyer Co. on their own free will. Coach McCord is a winner and that is why they come to Dyer Co. Look, if I was a player looking at the situation, I would go where I would learn more from a good Coach. Players transfer all the time now. It's just the nature of the game. Coach McCord doesn't have to recruit, his record speeks for itself, and also players love his style of play. Coach Sisco is the same style of coach as McCord and that is why Union City gets all the best players in Obion Co. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Got that right....heck we have 2 feeder schools...have people forgotten about that.