Dyer County vs Union City

N2Choctaws

I know this game is scheduled for 8:00 on Saturday as part of the Westview classic. Does anyone have times and teams for the rest of the games? I imagine Westview is in it but, who esle?

is it a Westview? i heard at Martin..perhaps i misunderstood and it was Martin Westview?? who knows.

does anyone have a specific time DC will be playing?

and where? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this game is scheduled for 8:00 on Saturday as part of the Westview classic. Does anyone have times and teams for the rest of the games? I imagine Westview is in it but, who esle?

What are your thoughts on this matchup of the greyhounds? DC has lost 4 starters and 80% of the scoring to graduation. What has UC lost (besides MJ)? Who takes this game?

I think DC's 2nd and 3rd five are the difference, throw in a true center/post game and DC wins by 10. I call the over/under on combined score at 175.

No disrespect to Ripley, but man I'm getting excited about this game!

i saw this game. it came down to seniors for dyer. ripley wins at their house. if dyer plays a legit schedule, it is a 6 or 7 loss team. as usual, they probably they play a weak schedule.

i saw this game. it came down to seniors for dyer. ripley wins at their house. if dyer plays a legit schedule, it is a 6 or 7 loss team. as usual, they probably they play a weak schedule.

I saw a freshman bring it in that game also...did you miss him??? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Please don't even talk about schedules...not as if Ripley plays a particularly tough one /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> I have said ya'll have a really good team....and I heard with ya'lls refs Ripley could beat a nationally ranked team at home. You might beat us there....who knows???? Hope DC has worked out some of their kinks since the last game.

I saw a freshman bring it in that game also...did you miss him??? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Please don't even talk about schedules...not as if Ripley plays a particularly tough one /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> I have said ya'll have a really good team....and I heard with ya'lls refs Ripley could beat a nationally ranked team at home. You might beat us there....who knows???? Hope DC has worked out some of their kinks since the last game.

Obion Central ran Ripley up and down the court and scored over 100 points on them in scrimmage about a week before the jamboree in Paris...I wasn't at all impressed with Ripley...

I don't think the UC-DC game will be close....UC will do fine and probably end up 14-4 in the district but I don't see them beating either Humboldt or Lake County this year....They are going to struggle early on trying to find some help to go with Simpson and Marshall.....

Obion Central ran Ripley up and down the court and scored over 100 points on them in scrimmage about a week before the jamboree in Paris...I wasn't at all impressed with Ripley...

I don't think the UC-DC game will be close....UC will do fine and probably end up 14-4 in the district but I don't see them beating either Humboldt or Lake County this year....They are going to struggle early on trying to find some help to go with Simpson and Marshall.....

DC played awful last week in my opinion....P&G I'm trying to be nice about Ripley /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I don't think DC will fully come together as a team until after Christmas...they, like UC lost ALOT...I mean ALOT of key players from the starting lineup to the bench. One of the really good freshman coming off the bench is out with knee injury from what I understand....he will be really good in years to come. You going to this game?????????

DC played awful last week in my opinion....P&G I'm trying to be nice about Ripley /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I don't think DC will fully come together as a team until after Christmas...they, like UC lost ALOT...I mean ALOT of key players from the starting lineup to the bench. One of the really good freshman coming off the bench is out with knee injury from what I understand....he will be really good in years to come. You going to this game?????????

Adsmom...I lok for Dyer Co to win by at least 10 points...I'm leaving now..Going to watch all the games or most...See ya at the game..!

No...I just got back from over there....I watched Obion Central beat Halls 71-35...I'm going to watch Fulmer's Swan Song tonite against Kentucky....