2009 District 12AA

hsfbfan07

Boy would that be some feat. 25 @300! LOL This district has the makings of one of the best in the state, assuming all play up to last years level. But I don't think you have the same as last years. Just to many changes...major loses in graduations, so many coaching changes. Giles, Marshall and Fairview, with a surprise chance coming out of Springhill. Of course Lewis, big question yet to be answered but they do have some of the best coaching in the state on the staff, so they could surprise.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Fairview will be very good this year. I am not happy with the coaching hire but they have enough athletes that were coached up by the previous coach that they should be good. I will always support the players as for the Admin not so much. As for Page I have heard that they will be down and way down at that. I think that it is like the first game of the season and everyone start believing that there team really has a shot. I believe it is like that for Page. You can believe all you want but the talent and size is simply not there. You can't lose a Neel, Robbins, Lankford, etc. and expect to compete the next year. I hope they will since I am a big fan of Daniels but they will be rebuilding.

It is the same for Lewis County "25 guys benching 300" well I am calling BS. If they are that strong then why aren't they going to the weightlifting competition at Sprng Hill. By way Spring Hill may be the team to watch for other than Giles that is.

all i can say is you heard wrong....they will beat spring hill and fairview

Who.......and when do these teams in this district scrimage? Like to know so can go catch a few and see what this district has in comparision. If anyone has any results would appreciate them passing it on.

What does it matter?

According to the posters.............Giles is the best, Lewis is the strongest, and Page is the most arrogant. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What does it matter?

According to the posters.............Giles is the best, Lewis is the strongest, and Page is the most arrogant. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That was real helpful. Giles is the favorite based on last year. Lewis has never claimed the strongest from what I read, only that they work hard and have 4 players that can hit the 300 lb. on bench. Page is rebuilding and are confident of the results.

Now back to the original questioni......anyone have who and when any of these teams scrimage in the spring.

That was real helpful. Giles is the favorite based on last year. Lewis has never claimed the strongest from what I read, only that they work hard and have 4 players that can hit the 300 lb. on bench. Page is rebuilding and are confident of the results.

Now back to the original questioni......anyone have who and when any of these teams scrimage in the spring.

I have a friend that lives over that way.....I'll see what I can find out.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Page is at Independence on May 1 and at Ravenwood on May 8. They have 3 starters back on offense: Robertson, Harb, and Capps. On defense they have 3 starters returning: Harb, Capps, and Meenach. Only 9 seniors return from last year's team lost the punter/kicker in Jordan Rion. They have alot of work they need to do in order to compete in District 12 AA.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Page is at Independence on May 1 and at Ravenwood on May 8. They have 3 starters back on offense: Robertson, Harb, and Capps. On defense they have 3 starters returning: Harb, Capps, and Meenach. Only 9 seniors return from last year's team lost the punter/kicker in Jordan Rion. They have alot of work they need to do in order to compete in District 12 AA.

Appreciate the information. Should be a good test. Do they charge for spring scrimmages?

I think Fairview will be very good this year. I am not happy with the coaching hire but they have enough athletes that were coached up by the previous coach that they should be good. I will always support the players as for the Admin not so much. As for Page I have heard that they will be down and way down at that. I think that it is like the first game of the season and everyone start believing that there team really has a shot. I believe it is like that for Page. You can believe all you want but the talent and size is simply not there. You can't lose a Neel, Robbins, Lankford, etc. and expect to compete the next year. I hope they will since I am a big fan of Daniels but they will be rebuilding.

It is the same for Lewis County "25 guys benching 300" well I am calling BS. If they are that strong then why aren't they going to the weightlifting competition at Sprng Hill. By way Spring Hill may be the team to watch for other than Giles that is.

I'm not calling you a liar, its more likely you received some false information from someone who doesn't know LCHS football very well, but we have 3 benching over 300. Noone associated with the program would be that rediculous to claim 25 over 300 pounds. Might have been a typo and whoever wrote that meant 25 over 200.

I'm not calling you a liar, its more likely you received some false information from someone who doesn't know LCHS football very well, but we have 3 benching over 300. Noone associated with the program would be that rediculous to claim 25 over 300 pounds. Might have been a typo and whoever wrote that meant 25 over 200.

Heard it was 4......Spears, Mitchell, Crews and Sherman. Yoo have any dates on the spring games yet? I heard they were both here, but haven't heard any date yet.

What does it matter?

I would have to say the most arrogant would have to be Giles county. They are the only ones that have 3-4 different topics on these boards. They will be good this year and should enjoy it while it lasts because 2010 they will be down again. Page is just hoping to be competitive in some games this year. Don't believe the 1 or 2 mommies on here calling for a surprising team. Spring Hill will be good and Marshall has a lot of work to do.

I apologize statpack for the mess up. I was told by someone that they read that on one of the weightlifing boards. Was not trying to be offensive. Fairview should be good but the other 3 have a lot of rebuilding to do.

I was under the impression that the scrimmage with Independence was canceled. I was told that Coach Eubanks wants to only have one scrimmage this spring and that is with Wilson Central. Page can not hang with Indy and shouldn't scrimmage them.

Heard it was 4......Spears, Mitchell, Crews and Sherman. Yoo have any dates on the spring games yet? I heard they were both here, but haven't heard any date yet.

I think Sherman was at 300 but not anymore, he should be back up there next max period which will give LC 4 over 300. No dates yet, probably wouldn't expect any till closer to spring practice - these scrimmages tend to change as far as dates go, three or four times before they actually happen.