TACA - Toyota East vs West All-Star Classic

jlancaster

It does show how far some schools have fallen as there are NO players from either Oak Ridge or R'dale on there.

Yeah LOD you said it!!

Some coaches just throw these things in the trash without opening them, some of the kids don't want to take a chance of getting hurt. This the same old stuff that is said every year "why not my favorite players" well folks they can't take everybody.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah LOD you said it!!

Some coaches just throw these things in the trash without opening them, some of the kids don't want to take a chance of getting hurt. This the same old stuff that is said every year "why not my favorite players" well folks they can't take everybody.

Shouldn't Oak Ridge's punter be considered to play in this game. I mean he did punt for more yards that Oak Ridge offense gained all year. Thats pretty impressive.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shouldn't Oak Ridge's punter be considered to play in this game. I mean he did punt for more yards that Oak Ridge offense gained all year. Thats pretty impressive.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's an idea....but Nyah Nyah!!! We'll just suffer in silence. HAHA Hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving.

What an absolute joke!!!! Oh what a feeling Toyota. We've got several players in Jefferson County, just as other teams, that has better stats and deserved to be there a lot more. One off the top of my head is #46 Will Brooks a FB that rushed for over 1100yds, second leading rusher in Region 1, probably the best FB in East Tn. Christian McFall a 4yr starter with over 2600yds rushing not selected??? Just how in the heck where these players picked?? What criteria did they use? I'm sure everyone on here could pick one or two more deserving from their area, so we would all like to know how it's done.

HEY WHAT WAS JC RECORD DID THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS SOUNDS LIKE BROOKS IS A TB NOT A FB MOST REAL FBs BLOCK& PICKUP BLITZS MORE THAN RUNNING THE BALL & MAYBE A PASS ONCE IN A WHILE GOODLUCK TO THE PATRIOTS I KNOW SOME OLD PATRIOTS (TODD COLLINS) PLAYED IN 2 & WON 1SUPER BOWL N.E. PATS/S.L. RAMS/ & MARK MOORE THAT PLAYED AT APP. STATE MARK HAS A WEB SITE CHECK IT OUT-www.Knoxvilleprepsportsnetwork.com

Were is the punter from McMinn County he was the best in region 2-5A. It is hard for me to believe that Courtland Styles from Fulton is on there he played at Central for 3 years and transfered to Fulton this year to try and win a ring and he did nothing at Fulton this year. I thought there would be some Farragut guys on there from the defense side of the ball. Good luck to the guys that made it and hope know one gets hurt.

HEY WHAT WAS JC RECORD DID THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS SOUNDS LIKE BROOKS IS A TB NOT A FB MOST REAL FBs BLOCK& PICKUP BLITZS MORE THAN RUNNING THE BALL & MAYBE A PASS ONCE IN A WHILE GOODLUCK TO THE PATRIOTS I KNOW SOME OLD PATRIOTS (TODD COLLINS) PLAYED IN 2 & WON 1SUPER BOWL N.E. PATS/S.L. RAMS/ & MARK MOORE THAT PLAYED AT APP. STATE MARK HAS A WEB SITE CHECK IT OUT-www.Knoxvilleprepsportsnetwork.com

Brooks and Mcfall both had 1000yd+ seasons their junior years. Now another TB does not get 1000yds rushing without a FB blocking from time to time. Brooks did his fair share of blocking, blitz protection etc...this year. The vast majority of his runs were on the FB dive. Very hard to bring down. How many 6ft+, 220+lbs tail backs have you seen in HS football? Not many in these parts. Go to 'Mark's" site and watch the highlight films. And what does a team's record have to do with it? Its called an all star game. Its for the individual players.

Brooks and Mcfall both had 1000yd+ seasons their junior years. Now another TB does not get 1000yds rushing without a FB blocking from time to time. Brooks did his fair share of blocking, blitz protection etc...this year. The vast majority of his runs were on the FB dive. Very hard to bring down. How many 6ft+, 220+lbs tail backs have you seen in HS football? Not many in these parts. Go to 'Mark's" site and watch the highlight films. And what does a team's record have to do with it? Its called an all star game. Its for the individual players.

I understand its for "individual players." GEEZE...Forgive me for asking. I'm not from your region. Didn't know. NOW I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! THANK YOU!

P.S. There are 6'220lb tailbacks in the east.

I understand its for "individual players." GEEZE...Forgive me for asking. I'm not from your region. Didn't know. NOW I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! THANK YOU!

P.S. There are 6'220lb tailbacks in the east.

Read what he said MORON. THERE AREN'T MANY. HE DIDN'T SAY THERE AREN'T ANY. WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? Most players like to fuge, lie, ect...on thier stats. Like being 5'10-200lbs and saying their 6'1" 225, running a 4.6 when they do good to get a 4.9 or a 35 on vert when they do good to get a 27. My point is don't believe everything you read on the players own site. By the way, Brooks is the real deal.

Comp did you ever get Fletcher a new DVD together? If not gimme a shout Ide be glad to put him one together right quick if you want one for him, I have all the game DVDs for the year just let me know which game and chapters on each you want. This is Bradley Davenports uncle BTW, I did his, email me at mikejohnson@holstonglass.com and I'll give you my cell number and put him one together, Taylors always been such a great kid to talk with, super mature so it would be my honor to make him one.

Comp did you ever get Fletcher a new DVD together? If not gimme a shout Ide be glad to put him one together right quick if you want one for him, I have all the game DVDs for the year just let me know which game and chapters on each you want. This is Bradley Davenports uncle BTW, I did his, email me at mikejohnson@holstonglass.com and I'll give you my cell number and put him one together, Taylors always been such a great kid to talk with, super mature so it would be my honor to make him one.

I did. Picked it up yesterday. I'm not happy with it though. I took the MLC website page and copied the pertinant parts into a word document. It's the equivalent to an introduction of who he is, what he has done, and where he can be found. No one can seem to tell me how to get it on DVD. Someone said it has to be converted to a JPEG in order to put it on the DVD. But I can't find anyone that knows how to do that. So it is blurry at best. I don't want to send a bio-sheet. Put it all on the disc and make it as simple as possible for the coach. Do you know how to get the highlights on YouTube? It can only be a maximum of 10 minutes or 1gig. What's the compression...MPEG4? Yes, I would love some help!