Oneida Boys Basketball

kazam37

I guess the first reason for thinking " MIRACLE". Is this year really any diff from the past few years. I prob started really paying attention to Oneida sports in about 03. Since then I can't ever really remember Oneida having a great basketball team. Even those teams had tallent. Tell me this does OMS not play schools where players from the teams you mention'd use to go? So that would mean they were playing pretty much the same players. Even if they are on different teams. Also if the coaches was coaching them to wins then whats different now? Maybe there has been some bad coaching calls noone is perfect, but the "MIRACLE" is what some of you expect when you have a team that has performed the way this program has in the past, and think changing the coaches every 2 years is the fix. If you look back Wendal was there for about 2 years and King the same. I'm not putting anything agianst those coaches, but look at how long your giving people to turn a team into something different. It seems from what I can read some of you can only talk about what you hear from other people and a little of what you have seen. I think before some of you decide to come in here and put everyone elses IQ in jepardy. You should actually go back at look, and that don't mean just go and look at the final record. Look at a break down off every game over the past few years. Wial your at it think about how long fans like some of you allow a coach to last. It could be possibly due to parents like some of you who think your child isn't out there enough or think you could do better. Well since we are on a run lets go ahead and get rid of these coaches and we can all be in here next year having this same covo. Hopefully you will turn in your application, and next year we will talk about how much you stink, and how big of a failure you are. Please hurry and reply so I can count how many times you CAPS some of my words, and use lots of " ". I find funny that some of you have so much to say, but don't you don't have a set big enough to actually go talk to these coach's. It's not that hard they are people to. I think it starts with Hi for some of you that don't seem to have the since God gave my dog. With that said i'm glade people are posting for now I do get bored easy. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the first reason for thinking " MIRACLE". Is this year really any diff from the past few years. I prob started really paying attention to Oneida sports in about 03. Since then I can't ever really remember Oneida having a great basketball team. Even those teams had tallent. Tell me this does OMS not play schools where players from the teams you mention'd use to go? So that would mean they were playing pretty much the same players. Even if they are on different teams. Also if the coaches was coaching them to wins then whats different now? Maybe there has been some bad coaching calls noone is perfect, but the "MIRACLE" is what some of you expect when you have a team that has performed the way this program has in the past, and think changing the coaches every 2 years is the fix. If you look back Wendal was there for about 2 years and King the same. I'm not putting anything agianst those coaches, but look at how long your giving people to turn a team into something different. It seems from what I can read some of you can only talk about what you hear from other people and a little of what you have seen. I think before some of you decide to come in here and put everyone elses IQ in jepardy. You should actually go back at look, and that don't mean just go and look at the final record. Look at a break down off every game over the past few years. Wial your at it think about how long fans like some of you allow a coach to last. It could be possibly due to parents like some of you who think your child isn't out there enough or think you could do better. Well since we are on a run lets go ahead and get rid of these coaches and we can all be in here next year having this same covo. Hopefully you will turn in your application, and next year we will talk about how much you stink, and how big of a failure you are. Please hurry and reply so I can count how many times you CAPS some of my words, and use lots of " ". I find funny that some of you have so much to say, but don't you don't have a set big enough to actually go talk to these coach's. It's not that hard they are people to. I think it starts with Hi for some of you that don't seem to have the since God gave my dog. With that said i'm glade people are posting for now I do get bored easy. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That is a very good point. You can exspect coaches to turn things around if there not given any support from the players, parents or fans. Both of these coaches have proved that they can win i dont care what level it was on. Because everybody has to get their start somewhere. So dont down these coachs because they didnt start coaching in the NBA.

No one expected Oneida to beat CG as bad as they did. I think it's time for some of you to hush and let this season play out. If you haven't noticed, Oneida is getting better....

I agree! I'm sick of reading about how bad Oneida's coaches are. How good a job could anyone do under those circumstances? Oneida is already a tough job because the people up there have high expectations. Imagine how tough it would be for a coach to take over right before a season begins. He had virtually no time to put in a system or familiarize himself with the players. Not to mention the players probably weren't comfortable from the start because they did not know what to expect. Support them for the rest of the season at least. The players deserve that much.

Oneida looked better saturday against CG than they have all year... good things are coming along, looking forward to the next few weeks... the first player quit because he just isnt into basketball no more, he was just tired of playing... i believe the last one quit because of playing time and such... both players would get significant playing time anywhere in the region especially since they are both underclassmen. They will be missed but OHS has to put it to the side and continue with the season.