• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange 65... Oliver Springs 45

Clarkrange.... 21 ... 16 ... 6 ... 18 ... 61

Oliver Springs 12 ... 11 ...11 ... 11 ... 45

Clarkrange

Tasha Phillips 21, Molly Heady 17, Hannah Green 8,

Tori Lowe 6, Kelli Reed 5, Serena Snow 4.

Phillips 4 fouls, Snow 3 fouls.

Oliver Springs (Not for sure on these)

Kasi Bilyeu 13, Kelsey Hall 11, Kayla Christopher 9,

#22 8, #12 4. Two players fouled out.

Clarkrange's Hanna Green had an great defensive game.

Oliver Springs #3 took a very hard fall. Hope she is OK.

With the cupcake schedule that C'range has played even Hermitage Springs would look good! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well lets see here midtennsportsmoron....the only reason Clarkrange isn't playing higher ranked teams is because noone would play them this year. I know for a fact that several teams deliberately dropped them off this year because they knew what to expect. Why would a AAA team want to play a single A team like CR that is expected to do so well? They would have nothing to gain either way. If they win, they were expected to and if they were to lose, it goes as a huge upset. ....lose lose situation for the AAA team.......Congrats to JC...They did win state last year and they obviously deserved it knocking off CR 5 times but I think the tables may turn this year....Either way, good luck to both teams!!

beating os not much of a chore look at their record anybody any good has beat them they may beat the oakdales and sunbrights but thats about it

To me, this isn't a very knowledgeable statment. I know of at least two of thier losses that would be losses on any A team in the state of Tennessee and many AA and AAA in Clarkrange and Jackson County. Although, isn't beating the Oakdales, Sunbrights, etc. what really matters to OS?? I may be wrong, but I don't think it matters if they lose to AA and AAA teams when they play the "Oakdales and Sunbrights" in their district which is soley how they make it to Murfreesboro. Just my opinion adco..

If OS played at their place they might have a chance of upset but not @ c'range too much talent and the crowd will be a factor although the two gyms are simular at both places crowd noise a factor; lady buffaloes by at least 15 and more if Kayla don't get some help inside.

The crowds really do play a big huge part in how a team plays, especially if they react the way the Clarkrange crowd did at this game. Why would an adult person stand up and clap when a player gets killed inside and then when they realize the the person got hurt, rethink their position? The officials should have control I agree and probably the other girls on the floor that was involved in the mauling didn't even realize what was happening and that OK , but the fans need to be a little kinder to the other people on the floor. There were times when that #5 had the ball and if she did any thing to get a clap out of the adult fans from Clarkrange they would cheer!!! I don't mean for a great play either. The fans delighted in her mishaps and mistakes. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Definately uncool. She's a great player and an even better kid on the floor. She is not cocky, doesn't hurt people on purpose, and tries to do the best she can when she is on the floor. She can never be seen back talking an official either. Although she should not even know what the fans are doing, (we all know she is human and can hear) why can we as adults see a good ball player and at least give them credit for being GOOD? If any of us have played before, we all know when a player is good they are gonna hear trash from peoples mouths, but most of us assume it would be the student section or the kids on the floor. NOT THE CROWD!! I know that most of the OS fans would look at each other and if the post players fron CR did a good job shooting, rebounding, and giving the ball to the pt. guard and she got a good assist, they would say "now that was nice!" I know this because its exactly the way the people around my section reacted to a good team. They moved the ball very well and shot just as good. Its a fans delight to watch a well rounded and good team. Clarkrange is a good team and I'm thinking they will be a finalist in the State Tourney. We all know that crowds are a huge issue when it comes to a team playing well or just plain sucking it up! Its a basketball teams biggest and greatest wishes for a crowd to support them, in a positive way. I hope the Clarkrange crowd will be kinder to the other teams players on the floor, otherwise they just may be voted the suckiest crowd ever !!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The crowds really do play a big huge part in how a team plays, especially if they react the way the Clarkrange crowd did at this game. Why would an adult person stand up and clap when a player gets killed inside and then when they realize the the person got hurt, rethink their position? The officials should have control I agree and probably the other girls on the floor that was involved in the mauling didn't even realize what was happening and that OK , but the fans need to be a little kinder to the other people on the floor. There were times when that #5 had the ball and if she did any thing to get a clap out of the adult fans from Clarkrange they would cheer!!! I don't mean for a great play either. The fans delighted in her mishaps and mistakes. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Definately uncool. She's a great player and an even better kid on the floor. She is not cocky, doesn't hurt people on purpose, and tries to do the best she can when she is on the floor. She can never be seen back talking an official either. Although she should not even know what the fans are doing, (we all know she is human and can hear) why can we as adults see a good ball player and at least give them credit for being GOOD? If any of us have played before, we all know when a player is good they are gonna hear trash from peoples mouths, but most of us assume it would be the student section or the kids on the floor. NOT THE CROWD!! I know that most of the OS fans would look at each other and if the post players fron CR did a good job shooting, rebounding, and giving the ball to the pt. guard and she got a good assist, they would say "now that was nice!" I know this because its exactly the way the people around my section reacted to a good team. They moved the ball very well and shot just as good. Its a fans delight to watch a well rounded and good team. Clarkrange is a good team and I'm thinking they will be a finalist in the State Tourney. We all know that crowds are a huge issue when it comes to a team playing well or just plain sucking it up! Its a basketball teams biggest and greatest wishes for a crowd to support them, in a positive way. I hope the Clarkrange crowd will be kinder to the other teams players on the floor, otherwise they just may be voted the suckiest crowd ever !!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Great post! It seems that the C'range fans love to put down the opposing girls from the other teams. they did this on several occassions to our girls as well. I'm glad someone else posted this for all of the other non believers on here about C'range and its hateful fans! Shame on the adults for making fun of the girls from other teams! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

What are you even talking about? Was you even at the game. No one cheered when the one girl went down. The ball was pulled out of her hands while she was in the air. She had no base to keep from falling to the floor. When our girls realized it, they held the ball so the refs would stop play instead of trying to score when they had a 5 on 4. No one clapped! Yes Christopher is not a "good" ballplayer she is an excellent player (and I enjoy watching her, except against us), and when she did some things that you rarely see from a girl we were talking about how good she was, but to say it was rude to be happy that she missed a shot or got the ball stolen from her shows your ignorance. Most people don't cheer for the other teams players to all shoot 100%. If that makes me evil, so be it. I thought that was the point of competition.

So for now on, I can only clap when the other team does well, but I need to hold the applause when someone from my team does well. I have had it wrong all these years. I'll be darned. I bet everyone on the bench should play also?

By the way I do hope the young lady is 100% better, she fell pretty hard. Would appreciate that knowledge being passed on.

Midtensportsmoron - I would expect nothing less out of you. The way you get on here and bash fans and kids alike, once again you valdiated that CJED24 post not being worth the keyboard it was typed on by supporting it. If you support it must not be true!